Page 13 of 16 [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

arabian1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Mar 2016, 11:06 pm

Toby issacs degrassi the next generation. Hes such a loyal friend to
J. T yorke who sometimes treats him like crap.
Al bundy- one of my childhood heros. Despites his many flaws and set.backs in life , he is basically a good person who loves his family deeply.

Nebogipfel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2016, 9:52 am

Brian Cohen.

Hachikuji
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2016, 5:59 pm

There are a lot of characters I feel sympathy for but Kirei Kotomine from Fate/stay night is the one I feel sorry for the most. This may seem like kind of a weird answer for those who know him since he's somewhat of a jerk and plays an antagonistic role in the series, but I thought his backstory was really sad. I liked him as a character before learning about his backstory and after that I really started to care about him. I wish he could've had a happy ending somehow.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 5:13 am

Shireen Baratheon
Myrcella Baratheon

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 6:55 am

Michael Corleone from the godfather, one of the greatest character transformations of all time, we see him turn into this ice king over the course of the two films, he's thrust into a position he had no intention of honouring and his father never wanted him to go down that path either but family's family...

AspieLaspie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jun 2016, 10:03 am

Bonz from Yugioh.

He lost 2 duels and was sent to the shadow realm for all eternity. He was very close to making the Battle City playoffs.

FandomConnection
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 1:58 am

Just a few of the characters I feel sorry for:
Erik (The Phantom of the Opera) - he suffered so much alienation and abuse, and just wants to be like everyone else, but is prevented from achieving this because of something which he cannot control (his disfigurement).
Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto, from X-Men) - his traumatic childhood/youth, along with his constant fear of a mutant-holocaust make him an ultimately damaged and haunted man.
Peter Maximoff (Quicksilver, from X-Men) - everything goes so slowly for him, he must be in an almost constant state of boredom.
St. John Rivers (from Jane Eyre) - he is trying to follow God's will in everything he does, and Jane's selfish refusal to join him in his missionary work is a great disappointment to him. He also has somewhat Aspie traits (lack of regard for social niceties, direct and honest way of speaking, to name a few). He is trying so hard to do what is right (and in doing so, dies at a young age).

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2016, 2:11 pm

Nuka, Kovu's older brother in The Lion King 2. He was a mangy, flea-bitten, cowardly lion but his evil mother acted almost like he didn't exist while putting Kovu on a pedestal, and the only time she really showed Nuka love was just before he died. In fact in that scene where his last words were, "Sorry mother... I tried.", he originally was going to add "I finally got your attention, didn't I?" but they left that out for some reason. I think they really should have left it in. :(

Of course Kovu had it bad, too. He was born into one really messed-up family. But he was made to show that people from dysfunctional families can be helped and don't always grow up to be dysfunctional themselves.

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

15 Apr 2019, 3:27 pm

I feel really bad for Sailor Pluto having to be the gate keeper of Hell. That must get really tedious and lonely.

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jul 2020, 10:10 am

Chase from One Tree Hill. Everyone made fun of him for being kind of boring

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jul 2020, 10:14 am

Nick Jonas's Character in Careful What You Wish For. I don't just sympathize with him I empathize with him.I know exactly how it feels to develop a serious crush on a girl and then find out that she's a sociopath because that was exactly how I felt about his girlfriend. Heartbroken :(

Last edited by Diamondisis on 14 Jul 2020, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2020, 10:18 am

Fantine -- a fictional character in Victor Hugo's novel Les Misérables.  She is a young woman who becomes pregnant by a rich student.  After he abandons her, she is forced to look after their child, Cosette, on her own.  Originally a beautiful and naive girl, Fantine is eventually forced by circumstances to become a prostitute, selling her hair and front teeth to support her daughter, thus losing her beauty and health.  She eventually dies of "consumption" (tuberculosis?) and her body is unceremoniously thrown into a public grave.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

AspieKlingon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jul 2020, 10:24 am

The Trix Rabbit from the commercials. He never gets a taste of his OWN CEREAL!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2020, 7:23 pm

Ralph and Vanellope from the Wreck It Ralph films.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2020, 1:46 pm

Number Eight in Battlestar Galactica, AKA Boomer and Athena. While no-one has it easy in that show, the two main versions of Cylon Model Eight have misery upon misery piled upon them.

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2020, 5:04 pm

Cartoon characters I feel sorry for are Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents,) Arthur Read, (Arthur) and also his friend Buster Baxter, Miguel Santos (Maya and Miguel,) and Lincoln Loud (The Loud House.)

This just came to mind, "Liam," from Dino Squad. And guess what, Liam has Asperger's! He only appeared in one episode of that show!

Also Caillou, he's over-hated by real people!

I also feel sorry for the Trix Rabbit!