Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2006, 8:50 pm

Well, the cat *does* have to stay somewhere while finding a home... you can't exactly drop it off on the Web site's office headquarters doorstep, can you?

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2006, 10:04 pm

Johnnie, I understand your anger. How could someone ditch someone's cat like that. That's like abandoning a child.

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2006, 8:25 am

Callista wrote:
Well, the cat *does* have to stay somewhere while finding a home... you can't exactly drop it off on the Web site's office headquarters doorstep, can you?

you want to believe they find homes :cry:

free kittens are always in the paper, there is no logilcal reason to think some do gooder group is going to find more cats homes when anyone who wants a cat can find 100 of them.

petfinder.com is just another bunch of leaches making a living off suffering. They put on a good show and people send them money :roll:

supporting them just gives people a guilt free way to send heir cat to it's death,they can pretend that's not what happens because the animal shelter put their cat on petfinder.com.

reality is people could probably talk a friend or relative into taking their cat if the petfinder.com scam didn't exist, they would beg and plead with somebody to take the cat because if they don't the cat will be probably put to sleep.

my next door neighbor is the dog warden, i could get the ugly statistics

I looked at petfinder.com and there are hundreds of cats on there within a few miles of my house, jusy my town and the neighboring towns have hundreds of cats listed.

The world is full of morons, the less you know the better, just do some good and don't add to the ugly and forget about saving the world.

If you did manage to save the cats. people would say why bother spending the money to get them fixed, if they have kittens they will just turn them over to the people who find them good homes and you would have 100 times as many to try and find homes for. :twisted: