Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 5:19 pm

Notch says he likes MLP?

As for the feather issue, it's easy to acquire feathers. Simply create a fenced in area, herd some chickens into it and breed them. Also pick up all their eggs and throw them around the pen. Some will hatch into new chickens.

As for dealing with hunger, produce a wheat farm, and go from there. After that you can produce bread or cakes assuming you have access to sugar and with your chicken farm, or you can use the wheat to support cow breeding.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2011, 12:51 am

Enigmatic_Oddity wrote:
Notch says he likes MLP?

As for the feather issue, it's easy to acquire feathers. Simply create a fenced in area, herd some chickens into it and breed them. Also pick up all their eggs and throw them around the pen. Some will hatch into new chickens.

As for dealing with hunger, produce a wheat farm, and go from there. After that you can produce bread or cakes assuming you have access to sugar and with your chicken farm, or you can use the wheat to support cow breeding.

i had tons of food and i already tried to build a chicken farm, i don't like having to worry about hunger. also food no longer healed so if i got amushed i was screwed. i got single player commands for nothing else but to put in a hack or cheat to stop my dude from dropping all his stuff when he died. and most of those deaths were because i couldn't heal health regen takes to long. i like to get my goals done in a game as fast as possible.

blocking often got me killed more then anything, and i use the bow as a freak out spam weapon for ambushes.

the changes 1.8.1 differ to much from 1.7 and besides what got me hooked on this game was that it was mostly simple unless you know anything about redstone. i like building stuff and fend off monsters every now and then, also going into a cave and not getting attacked just doesn't feel right.

pistons will still be the last good thing minecraft got in my eyes

mlps i had some cut the tails off all them, i also shaved my stuffed shark once... i was a weird kid growing up but i shoved that into my past and i moved on, keep that one good memory. my bro turned me into a tomboy and i'm forever grateful.

Artemisia_Amaryllis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Apr 2012, 1:41 pm

I've been playing the free Classic version for a while. This thread has convinced me that I ought to buy it.

ReaperKnight
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Apr 2012, 10:12 am

I play Minecraft, and I mainly play on the ShadowRaze SMP server.

unreal3x
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2012, 11:48 am

I found a place that looks like Minecraft IRL

[img][800:768]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BSeC4-AJGZg/UAptcwe9xDI/AAAAAAAABgs/8E8_yCg2ZzU/s1600/Giants-Causeway1.jpg[/img]

SorajimaAiko
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Oct 2012, 4:36 pm

I have Minecraft for Xbox, so I miss out on all of the good stuff. I hope that update comes in soon!

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2012, 10:35 pm

Implifications wrote:
I know Minecraft might be a game associated with autistic stereotypes here, but still, does anyone else play? If so, post pictures of your most proud constructions, maybe we could even create a MP server together.

I play 360 edition only, my pc won't run it, right now I'm waiting on creative mode so I can build some
awesome stuff lol.

Galymia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2012, 9:38 pm

I love Minecraft. I mostly play in creative mode so I can stack things as high as I want and make rainbows out of wool.

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 9:41 pm

Galymia wrote:
I love Minecraft. I mostly play in creative mode so I can stack things as high as I want and make rainbows out of wool.

lol that'd be awesome, especially at a distance.

Minecraft 360 is finally getting the creative mode update at about 2 am PDT (16th) so I'm excited lol.

Galymia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2012, 9:43 pm

I have both the 360 version and pc version. I can't wait for the update on 360 either. I like the controls better on it since I play on a laptop and it's a bit more difficult to move around.

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 9:52 pm

Galymia wrote:
I have both the 360 version and pc version. I can't wait for the update on 360 either. I like the controls better on it since I play on a laptop and it's a bit more difficult to move around.

Yeah, I've never liked pc games purely for the controls issues lol. Creative is going to be awesome on 360, especially when they get all the blocks and stuff in there (probably will take a while for that though).

Galymia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2012, 10:28 pm

I'm interested in seeing withers and witches in the 360 version. I love the enemies in Minecraft, especially Creepers. They're so cute!

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 1:56 am

Galymia wrote:
I'm interested in seeing withers and witches in the 360 version. I love the enemies in Minecraft, especially Creepers. They're so cute!

lol I usually play it on peaceful mode myself cause I like building stuff, although when I do go higher than that, most of the time creepers will "creep" up on me and explode, it usually scares that crap out of me cause they're so fast lol and they come out of nowhere lol. All I hear is "sssss BOOM!" and I'm dead :P

What's withers and witches? I've never heard of that.

BrokenEnvoke
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Oct 2012, 2:35 am

Jaden wrote:
Yeah, I've never liked pc games purely for the controls issues lol....

Being a hardcore PC gamer, I wanna smack you so bad for saying that :x

Jaden
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 3:41 am

BrokenEnvoke wrote:
Jaden wrote:
Yeah, I've never liked pc games purely for the controls issues lol....

Being a hardcore PC gamer, I wanna smack you so bad for saying that :x

lol well, I used to play Star Trek Generations, Torins Passage (still do sometimes), and Treasure Quest so I guess I was exaggerating a little when I said "never". Although those are all games that are about 15 years old or more. I should've said, I never liked modern games for that reason, that would've been more accurate.

tomstuff
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Oct 2012, 11:15 pm

8O *Smacks Jaden* there you go :wink:

haha i love pc gaming. i play cod: black ops, tf2, minecraft and runescape...
i currently have an addiction (cod) but still play the others.