Page 1 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Implifications
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Sep 2011, 3:33 am

I know Minecraft might be a game associated with autistic stereotypes here, but still, does anyone else play? If so, post pictures of your most proud constructions, maybe we could even create a MP server together.

DoubleSPY
Raven
Raven

30 Sep 2011, 3:53 pm

I did play minecraft and I still do, but it's just I'm busy with other games plus the zombies(as well as the other monsters), the nether, and cave sounds freak me out. I do have pictures but I didn't gather my materials fairly so it's not really that special.

tomstuff
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

DoubleSPY wrote:
I did play minecraft and I still do, but it's just I'm busy with other games plus the zombies(as well as the other monsters), the nether, and cave sounds freak me out. I do have pictures but I didn't gather my materials fairly so it's not really that special.

you basically just described me lol :)

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

01 Oct 2011, 9:20 am

I'm recreating Stormwind...

Stormwind Entrance in WOW

Stormwind Entrance in Minecraft

Valley of Heroes in WOW...

Valley of Heroes in Minecraft

DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

01 Oct 2011, 9:27 am

my computer can't run it

Implifications
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

[quote="kxmode"]I'm recreating Stormwind...

Stormwind Entrance in WOW

Stormwind Entrance in Minecraft

Valley of Heroes in WOW...

Valley of Heroes in Minecraft
Image[/quote

That's amazing, kxmode! Please post more when you can.

Marquis91
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Oct 2011, 12:22 pm

lol, I don't know how to get it

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2011, 9:29 pm

i go back to it here and there i'm waiting for something new to show up in the game though. mainly the leveling system and dungeon tower things.

DylanLarkins
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Oct 2011, 5:18 pm

Minecraft is my favorite game. I love it so much that I own and pay for my own SMP server. :wtg:

If you don't know about Minecraft, check out the official site (minecraft.net), as well as the thousands of YouTube videos of Minecraft gameplay, creations, servers, adventure/challenge maps, etc.

If you want to play on my server, then head over to its official page (link), read the rules, and post a whitelist request.

Finally, a few of my creations (some with the help of WorldEdit):

A simple little bridge

Doc Scratch, from Homestuck

Land of Heat and Clockwork, from Homestuck

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 7:56 pm

DylanLarkins wrote:
Minecraft is my favorite game. I love it so much that I own and pay for my own SMP server. :wtg:

If you don't know about Minecraft, check out the official site (minecraft.net), as well as the thousands of YouTube videos of Minecraft gameplay, creations, servers, adventure/challenge maps, etc.

If you want to play on my server, then head over to its official page (link), read the rules, and post a whitelist request.

Finally, a few of my creations (some with the help of WorldEdit):

A simple little bridge

Doc Scratch, from Homestuck

Land of Heat and Clockwork, from Homestuck

sweet you have your own server that's cool, i hate playing online in minecraft though. most people with servers have some exam you have to pass. i don't know what for, maybe it's for griefers and i don't even take single step if someone else tells me not to step there. besides i know how long some projects take in there.

but anyway i hope the 1.9 gets released soon, it sounds awesome.

DylanLarkins

21 Oct 2011, 11:08 pm

The only thing I require to get on my server is that you tell me that you're a good person and that you'll follow the rules. If you can promise me that then you can play all you want.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2011, 1:01 pm

DylanLarkins wrote:
The only thing I require to get on my server is that you tell me that you're a good person and that you'll follow the rules. If you can promise me that then you can play all you want.

well i'm mostly respectful, unless someone gets nasty with me. i'll go check your site for the rules but i'm pretty sure i would have no problem following them. but i use an hd texture pack in my game, i don't know how that would effect a server, don't know much about minecraft servers.

edit: no swearing, that one would be hard on me, mainly cause i swear at my games all the time, mostly behind the moniter. i'm fine with no greifing i can respect property and someone's hard work. but i love to swear it relieves my stress.

other then that i hope they get the offical mod support in soon. i think i've had more mod headaches in this game the fallout 3 and dragon age combined.

markitzero
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2011, 1:11 pm

I just started playing Minecraft

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 3:13 am

You can hit mobs trough a Door again. <-- last thing i wanted to see put back into minecraft. i was relieved when i finally could pass in front of my door in my house and not get shot by a passing skeleton, even though i was still paranoid i would.

but if you can hit mobs through doors they can hit you. ugh. i was bad enough when the game had that glitch where monsters spawned in your house, lit up or not. true story i had my house lit up and walked in and got shot by a damn skeleton, scared the hell out of me once i killed it i put down so many torches it looked like daylight at night in my house.

i ran into an endermen thing, i don't know why but that thing disturbs me, and with the new bow charging crap it has become a useless weapon, the only and last line of defense i had when ambushed by a creeper is gone. not even worth the effort to make a bow anymore.

when minecraft is finished i'm looking for a mod to fix the door and bow before i go back to playing it.

wymo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Nov 2011, 5:42 pm

I have a friend who has 15 diamonds and a 3 diamond pickaxes and a enchanting table and a diamond chest plate on HARDCORE mode;
I have a portel to the nether, 2 diamonds, an enchanting table, a diamond pickax, and a diamond sword.

DoubleSPY
Raven
Raven

07 Nov 2011, 4:04 pm

I think Minecraft is going into realism or they're trying to enable realism mode cause last time I saw my mom play it she had a food meter and she had an experience bar.