Best girl advice for aspie guys

Page 1 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

MetalAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 1:56 am

1. If you're trying to meet girls at like school or a workplace, heres one thing you need to remember - Being "the cool guy" helps. Giving off the impression that everybody in the room is your best friend makes you seem desirable. Alot of aspies will hang around a group of their peers, and fixate themself on 1 girl and only talk to her. That seems creepy. Sure, you can shoot the s**t with her if you're interested, but if you give everyone else you're with an equal amount of attention, it will work in your benefit.

2. Don't hesitate if the feelings right, because that will also make you look creepy. Be straight foreward with what you want but don't be creepy. If a girls talking to you and things are going smoothly, get her number and text her to hang out sometime. If you've been talking to a girl for a while and she seems genuinley interested, don't be afraid to sit kinda close to her and see how she responds. If she responds nicely, she'll naturally end up moving closer to you. And for the love of god, DON'T stand their awkwardly and nervousley just staring at her. Thinking about what to say to her. Because that can be taken SO wronly by her. She'll think you're a creep.

3. Girls get jealous. So talk to other girls too. Cuz she'll see you with her, get jealous, and want you more. Sounds crazy. It works.

4. Be cute and funny. Make fun of them but in a joking way. If you got a girl laughing, youve got a girl loving.

5. Don't worry about getting put in the friend zone. I love having female friends. Having female friends who can give me advice and I can have heart-to-hearts with about anything is great. My first year in college, I made friends with so many girls and theyre all like sisters to me now. But this year, I've just been flirting and hooking up with freshmen girls. After all those times getting put in the friend-zone, I now know how NOT to get put in the friend zone.

6. If you're gonna try to cuddle up to a girl or touch legs with her, at least make sure the chemistry between you guys is ok enough where you can do it. I saw this one kid with aspergers at my school try to touch legs and snuggle up to this girl, but he didnt say a word to her. He just sat there, staring off into space, and slowly kept inching closer to her. Creeped her the f**k out. I ended up getting a blowjob from that same girl, and spent 2 nights in her dorm because I knew how to get her and I did it right.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

I think the Asperger's syndrome is what makes it hard for us to act in these NT ways successfully.

MetalAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 11:52 am

Practice makes perfect though. Best advice - watch the movie Dazed & Confused over and over again. That movie is like a tutorial guide on how to act in social situations. I've grown so socially fluent that when I tell NT people that i have aspergers, they think I'm kidding.

And appearence also has alot to do with it. Keep yourself in shape, and theres nothing wrong with spending a good amount of time in front of the mirror to make yourself look good.

This was me a couple years ago. Chubby, kinda dorky, awkward...Not exactly "ladies man material"

and this is me now. nuff said
[img][800:642]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319192_2478237841590_1421845081_32857340_1720523032_n.jpg[/img]

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 12:11 pm

I stop liking a guy if I see him flirting with a load of other girls, just makes me think he's a womanizer who's just gonna use me.

MetalAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 12:15 pm

hurtloam wrote:
I stop liking a guy if I see him flirting with a load of other girls, just makes me think he's a womanizer who's just gonna use me.

Most of the time, its the other girls that are flirting with me. And obviousley I'm not gonna be like "No, eww go away". You just gotta have the swag to attract them. Swag is key. Plus, most of the girls I flirt with also flirt with lots of other guys so its not like theyre gonna get offended or anything. Its just...idk...how people act at art school lol

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

02 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm

Hmmm I think its best if you could give examples to each of the rules you listed, it would help people understand it more.

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

hurtloam wrote:

Agreed.

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 12:38 pm

MetalAspie wrote:
Practice makes perfect though. Best advice - watch the movie Dazed & Confused over and over again. That movie is like a tutorial guide on how to act in social situations. I've grown so socially fluent that when I tell NT people that i have aspergers, they think I'm kidding.

And appearence also has alot to do with it. Keep yourself in shape, and theres nothing wrong with spending a good amount of time in front of the mirror to make yourself look good.

This was me a couple years ago. Chubby, kinda dorky, awkward...Not exactly "ladies man material"

and this is me now. nuff said
[img][800:642]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319192_2478237841590_1421845081_32857340_1720523032_n.jpg[/img]

Why only Asians?

MetalAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 12:42 pm

none of them are asian....the girl on the left is half puerto rican and the other 2 are white. lol

DeanAdamFry wrote:
Hmmm I think its best if you could give examples to each of the rules you listed, it would help people understand it more.

Which rule would you like me to give an example of? Which one confuses you the most?

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

02 Oct 2011, 12:44 pm

MetalAspie wrote:
none of them are asian....the girl on the left is half puerto rican and the other 2 are white. lol

DeanAdamFry wrote:

Which rule would you like me to give an example of? Which one confuses you the most?

Well I think it would be best to give examples on all of them, for me I need examples to fully understand what people are saying.

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 1:18 pm

I actually think you look more natural, and therefore more interesting, in the first picture (the "dorky" one).

In the second one, you definitely don't have the "look" I tend to think looks good in guys (though I'm straight, but whatever). And the girls have too much makeup on for my taste, which makes everything look too grown up and "ladyish" for me. Don't get me wrong, the middle one is rather cute, and the one on the left is pretty, I just don't think they're the kind of girls I'd get along with (the one on the right isn't my type in any sort of way).

But yes, about your tips:
1. I do tend to fixate on one girl in a social setting, but I tend to fixate on one person (male OR female) at a time in general.
5. That's hard, though, if you keep being attracted to different girls and it's never reciprocated. If you're the kind of person with the self-control to just "turn off" attraction when the other person wants to just be friends, then this can work.
6. I certainly don't try to snuggle with a girl who I'm not conversing with, but it's still hard to tell if there's attraction or just interest.

MetalAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2011, 1:19 pm

Let me see what i can do.

1. At my college dorm, when everyones outside smoking cigarettes, I'll make conversation with a girl I like, and if theres an awkward silence, I'll either briefly start talking to somebody else, or join another conversation thats going on and say something clever. That gives the both of a chance to think of things to say when we start talking again.

2. Say a girl invites me to her dorm to hang out one-on-one. First thing I'll do is sit on her bed. I'm not just gonna stand next to the door nervousley with that "oh s**t what do i do" look on my face. I'll go sit on her bed and make myself comfortable. If she sits on the bed next to me, that means shes trying to comfortable around me. If she starts touching shoulders or touching legs with me, that means shes REALLY trying to comfortable around me. Then eventually if the feelings right, I'll put my arm around her and see where it takes us. So far I've found we'll either end up just cuddling, or she'll start making out with me and eventually she'll take her clothes off, but it all depends on what kinda girl she is.

3. I don't necessarily mean flirt with other girls when I said this. But having lots of female friends does make you seem alot cooler, because then other girls can see that you're not off-putting to girls. Like say I'm walking to class with a girl who im close friends with. A girl that might be interested in me might think to herself "What is he doing with her?" Even though there is nothing at all between us.

4. It's kind of hard to explain the whole "making fun of girls in a flirty cute way" thing. You just need to know how not to be TOO mean. Like don't call her a fat stupid b***h or something terribly offensive.

Also, subtle compliments are the best. You don't wanna smother a girl with a million "OH MY GOD you're BEAUTIFUL!" compliments, but if you casually slip compliments into the conversation, it'll work to your advantage. For example, I go to school in a pretty sketchy city, so if a girl has to walk somewhere and I'll usually walk there with her, and I'll say something along the lines of "I'm not gonna let a beautiful girl like yourself walk through this city alone" or something. Or if a girl is talking about a female celebrity that she hates or something, you could say "Yeah, you're way prettier than her"

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 2:54 pm

Your doing it all wrong

MetalAspie has got Liam Gallaghers eyebrows

and the encompassing neurology for 'eyebrow boy', is that of a babe hound

Its in his blood like Jack Russell terriers and chasing cats

not all the other advice.....

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

02 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

Surfman wrote:
Your doing it all wrong

MetalAspie has got Liam Gallaghers eyebrows

and the encompassing neurology for 'eyebrow boy', is that of a babe hound

Its in his blood like Jack Russell terriers and chasing cats

not all the other advice.....

What do you mean? and What have I got then apart from very youthful look?

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 3:04 pm

a bad haircut, a bent face

a nervous, unsure demeanour?

most girls wont go for the beiber cut, so 2010

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

02 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

Surfman wrote:
a bad haircut, a bent face

a nervous, unsure demeanour?

most girls wont go for the beiber cut, so 2010

No I just made my face like that, I don't like smiling to the camera XD

True, I had this haircut look ever since I was younger and now because of that gay bastard, I can see how you think its a "beiber" cut. Nervous/unsure demeanour? What do you mean?