Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

AstroGeek
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 8:33 am

I should have known better than to post a question like this and expect to get a quick, easy answer. When has that ever happened on WP for anything, let alone about computer preferences? I think I'll just stick with Mint for now. It seems to work well.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 9:33 am

If i were you, i'd install Virtualbox on my windows system, then go to www.distrowatch.org, download a few and start tinkering.

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 10:36 am

AstroGeek wrote:
I should have known better than to post a question like this and expect to get a quick, easy answer. When has that ever happened on WP for anything, let alone about computer preferences? I think I'll just stick with Mint for now. It seems to work well.

hit the nail on the head :lol:

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.

lxuser
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Oct 2011, 4:14 pm

AstroGeek wrote:

Sorry for derailing your thread. Use what ever works for you, because its kind of a personal taste when it comes to distros. If you want try something new go ahead, because thats the only way you'll know if you like the distro.