The BBFC have just banned 'The Bunny Game'

Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 8:27 pm

I know there was one james bond 007 film ["from Russia with love"] they fairly cut to shreds to get an A rating, I wonder if the uncut version of it exists somewhere? a pity they insisted on cutting the negative rather than the mother print.

LadyLucifer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Aug 2018, 10:16 pm

Tequila wrote:
LadyLucifer wrote:
Wait what? Britain is still banning films? Its not the 80s anymore! I thought the nasty movement is over!

They stopped banning anything of real merit in around 2005.

I thought the film banning movement died out in the 90s..?

Special Interest: Abnormal/Sexual/Developmental Psychology, Metal Music, Depressing Documentaries, the Occult, True Crime, Cults/Conspiracy Theories, Naruto, House MD, Fetishes, Hannibal Lector Quartet and Disney Princesses and Villains
Totems: Cacti, snails, tarot, rubber ducks, overstuffed/fat animals, devils, fairies, leather and Baphomet.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2018, 10:46 pm

LadyLucifer wrote:
Tequila wrote:
LadyLucifer wrote:
Wait what? Britain is still banning films? Its not the 80s anymore! I thought the nasty movement is over!

One of the last films they banned was worth watching was Women in Cellblock 9 in 2004, and only then because the actress involved was 16 when it was made. They banned Straw Dogs for video in 1999, The Last House on the Left in 2000. Both were passed uncut a few years later.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2018, 10:46 pm

LadyLucifer wrote:
Tequila wrote:
LadyLucifer wrote:

One of the last films they banned was worth watching was Women in Cellblock 9 in 2004, and only then because the actress involved was 16 when it was made. They banned Straw Dogs for video in 1999, The Last House on the Left in 2000. Both were passed uncut a few years later.