Celebrity deaths that you don't dread.

Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 3:56 pm

If by 'celebrity' the word 'notorious' also applies, I want to include Joran Van Der Sloot's name. R.I.P.,Natalee. Sylkat

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 4:10 pm

I needed to vent, so that's what I did. If I've hurt anybody, I apologize. WP is a place for people to get things off their chests and out in the open. What am I suppose to do on WP? Sit behind my drums and post about my favourite band all the time?

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

I don't dread the death of any celebrity. TBH, death only scares me when it comes to my children.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 4:46 pm

Dear Mick, This is a great thread and I'm glad you started it. I and others 'get it'. I think you named the thread honestly enough that if someone were offended, they should pass it by and read another one. You are neither 'callous' nor 'hateful'. I don't think I am shallow or "lack human decency" for liking this thread. And I'm going to add more names of those who, in the words of Gilbert and Sullivan "would surely not be missed"...the entire group on the 'Jersey Shore' TV show....Sylkat :eew:

Last edited by Sylkat on 18 Oct 2011, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

18 Oct 2011, 6:42 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Burzum wrote:
Kesha.

I agree. Ke$ha and all of her female clones drive me insane with their Bling and their attitudes. I'm glad I'm out of high school. Otherwise, I'd be forced to listen to that stuff and look at girls who dress like her.

How do you think I feel? :lol:

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm

is margaret thatcher a celebrity?

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 8:43 pm

Sylkat wrote:
If by 'celebrity' the word 'notorious' also applies, I want to include Joran Van Der Sloot's name. R.I.P.,Natalee. Sylkat
This!

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Beckula1980
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2011, 8:46 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Two words for you Mick;

Britney. Spears.

Me, too.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I needed to vent, so that's what I did. If I've hurt anybody, I apologize. WP is a place for people to get things off their chests and out in the open. What am I suppose to do on WP? Sit behind my drums and post about my favourite band all the time?

I've just answered my own question. Since I'm very bad at making threads, perhaps I'll just be myself and make 5-10 Kinks related posts a day like I usually do. :)

I'd also like to say that if anybody gives me a hard time about the intensity of my posting about my special interest, I will report them to the moderators. I come here to have fun and be happy, not to be trained to be more like the members who have less aspieness than I do.

godoftruemercy
Toucan
Toucan

19 Oct 2011, 1:22 am

CockneyRebel, I like this thread. We're not wishing anything bad, we're just not caring! kind of. I would not dread the death of a Kardashian.

Also, here's a totally unrelated link for no reason:
http://jennymccarthybodycount.com/Jenny ... /Home.html

Yup, F word that b word.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 4:42 am

Almost all deaths except for those two names I mentioned on my thread. I'm not too bothered about most people I don't know, so I don't have any individuals who's death I would dread less than everyone else, because then again I don't know them and won't make such a statement.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 4:44 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Burzum wrote:
Kesha.

I agree. Ke$ha and all of her female clones drive me insane with their Bling and their attitudes. I'm glad I'm out of high school. Otherwise, I'd be forced to listen to that stuff and look at girls who dress like her.

Yeah they should all die. :roll:

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 5:57 am

I don't dread the death of anyone that I don't care about. This includes most of the population of the world.
On the other hand, I won't be happy about their deaths, either.
Their lives aren't affecting me in any way; why should the end of such touch me?

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 7:30 am

I don't dread the death of Kathy Lee Gifford, after what she did to that autistic boy on national television. His sports star friend got a whole bunch of neat prizes, while all he got was that lousy song titled, "All Alone"

Clip:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MwuJy07lQY[/youtube]

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 10:31 am

Don't know if the missing 'Baby Lisa' is getting publicity in England, but it's a pretty big story here in America..her name is Lisa Irwin, apparently abducted from her crib in the middle of the night...how this fits in the thread is that her parent have hired an attorney named Joe Tacopina. He is the lawyer/attorney/flesh-eating disease who got Joran Van Der Sloot acquitted of Natalee Holloway's rape/murder/disappearance. I would not weep hysterically if Mr. Tacopina were no longer among the living. Wonder if Van Der Sloot would send flowers? Sylkat :? P.S. Mr. Tacopina also defended Melanie McGuire, the nurse who shot her husband 4 times, dismembered his body, then tossed him, in 3 matching suitcases, into the ocean.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 4:58 pm

Rebecca Black and all of Nickelback