Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 6:34 am

purchase wrote:
I want to communicate but I don't want to communicate in the style I've been communicating in.

Does this make sense to anyone.

I don't want to feel alone but I need to be separate.

This is cryptic as all get out but sometimes there are just no words.

It's not necessarily a bad feeling, just a conflicted feeling that I imagine others might be familiar with, which is why I'm putting it in this section.

I think I understand what your saying, as I think I feel something similar, but I can't quite describe it.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 10:22 am

Purchase, you are already on the way to what you want.

You're entire post makes perfect sense to me, including the carefully crafted subject line, "This won't make sense..." (a great way to get other Aspies to look at it! "Oh, yeah? I can make sense out of it!"

The big thing is this. You WANT to change the way you communicate. If you WANT it, you WILL. Might take some time, but for Aspies man, THAT is the most difficult obstacle to get past. The internal drive and desire to change something about yourself.

If you WANT it, you will DO it.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 12:03 pm

Follow your heros about
Try to emulate their desirable things
That you want

Observe your discarded ways
See them in others

Say and visualize

Gone away from me now
Silly brown cow