Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

idlewild
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Nov 2011, 10:13 pm

Quote:
favorite genre to write: non-fiction, news, op/ed
what are you writing right now: poetry
what's your favorite piece you've done: a sci-fi short story about using religion to colonise new planets
do you have your writing somewhere on the internet(link) : yes but not linking for privacy reasons
where do you get your inspiration from: current events, philosophy, sci-fi/fantasy
do you think your writing is affected at all, negatively or positively, by your aspergers, etc. and how so: positively, because I can mimic styles I like and because I'm very logical and precise and laying out what I'm communicating

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 159 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 75 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

WinterPerson
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Apr 2016, 3:00 pm

Favorite genre to write: Romance
What are you writing right now: A story is in the works called "The Girl Who Heard Music".
What's your favorite piece you've done: A creative nonfiction piece called "My Charlie Brown Story".
Do you have your writing somewhere on the Internet(link): Yes, but not linking for privacy reasons.
Where do you get your inspiration?: Many observations from my life and from the outside world.
Do you think your writing is affected at all, negatively or positively, by your Asperger's, etc. and how so: It absolutely affects me in a positive way because there are not many people who can put an idealistic or optimistic slant on things.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2016, 5:41 pm

favorite genre to write: fantasy
what are you writing right now: The Adventures of Annonymous X
what's your favorite piece you've done: my first fantasy novel [Yuntarah Chronicles]
do you have your writing somewhere on the internet(link): I can provide a link if anyone's interested
where do you get your inspiration from: anything and everything
do you think your writing is affected at all, negatively or positively, by your aspergers, etc. and how so: I think my writing is positively affected by Asperger's.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII