My friggin anus is closed up PLEASE help

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Oct 2011, 7:32 pm

My friggin anus is closed up, I have eaten a lot lately, and I'm uncomfortable as heck. I took a stool softener, prune juice, apple juice, but nothing is f**king working.

What the f**k should I do?

Last edited by Wolfmaster on 22 Oct 2011, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KemoreJ
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2011, 7:36 pm

Do you think it might be stress related? Are you eating so much because you are stressed? Are you eating different foods?

I have had the same problem the last three years. Only just getting somewhere now. In fact today I had a suprisingly satisfying elimination :wink:

Tambourine-Man
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2011, 7:36 pm

Click your heels together three times and say, "Open Sesame..."

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Oct 2011, 7:41 pm

Tambourine-Man wrote:
Click your heels together three times and say, "Open Sesame..."

F**k you, stupid troll. I haven't been this uncomfortable in YEARS.

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Oct 2011, 7:43 pm

KemoreJ wrote:
Do you think it might be stress related? Are you eating so much because you are stressed? Are you eating different foods?

I have had the same problem the last three years. Only just getting somewhere now. In fact today I had a suprisingly satisfying elimination :wink:

1. I don't think so, my Mom is New Mexico and my brother is in Australia, I've had to work on school really late recently, but I'm not really stressed...
2. No.
3. I've had spicy mexican yesterday and today, but I thought spicy stuff causes stuff to get moved through the digestive tract.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2011, 7:44 pm

Prune juice helps. The other things that help are Metamucil and coffee. It also helps to drink lots of water.

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Oct 2011, 7:50 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Prune juice helps. The other things that help are Metamucil and coffee. It also helps to drink lots of water.
I just said I tried prune juice. I have drunk a lot of water..

C'mon, MY ANAL SPHINCTER IS CLOSED, it's not the freakin feces

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Oct 2011, 8:26 pm

If the above advice doesn't work, it might pay to be checked out by a doctor. My father-in-law sometimes goes through that, and they have found he has a kink in his bowels that takes medical treatment to remedy.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2011, 8:56 pm

Someone mentioned coffee -- I second that. Most "cures" for a backed-up system involve pulling/keeping water in the bowel, but that may not help much if the natural undulating movements of the intestine (peristalsis) are not strong enough (I have some trouble with that due to an flaky autonomic nervous system). Coffee (and other stimulants) increase those movements. There are also stimulant laxatives; they usually contain a substance called "senna."

If it gets really bad you probably should ring your doctor, though.

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Oct 2011, 9:23 pm

Ok im good now GEEZ that was bad

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

22 Oct 2011, 10:36 pm

Next time you have a problem like that, use senna and castor oil. Disgusting to drink, but they'll work.

jamieevren1210
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2011, 11:12 pm

Dude you gotta incorporate some fibers in your diet. Eat a banana.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 1:22 am

When you say "closed up", do you mean literally or metaphorically?

If metaphorically, try epsom salts. Mix 3 teaspoons in a glass of water, stir, and drink. It has a nasty, almost metallic taste, but just tune it out and chug it. Wait a few hours. It'll clean your system out like a plumbing snake. Epsom salts work by causing a mild toxicity in your colon, causing it to rapidly absorb water from your body. The extra water softens the stools, and after about half a day of you dealing with diarrhea, the effects will go away.

If literally, stop reading this site and go to the hospital. If your anus physically closed up, you're going to have very serious health problems if you don't get it take care of immediately.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 1:35 am

physical exercise like walking can get the bowels moving.

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 1:41 am

Alright now listen to me.

What you have to do is slowly force back open the entry point. You'll need to use your little finger and you'll need to be gentle. This could take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour and you'll need to wash afterwards. With your finger gently poke 'open' the anus. Gently stretch out the opening until you can fit your whole finger in there. Then work your up the rest of your fingers until you get to the one with the most girth (usually the thumb). Ideally the hole will be big enough to pass waste, otherwise you're in trouble.

Be persistent and with a bit of luck you'll pull through this.

You can do it man.

EDIT: Oh right, you did it. Well maybe next time.

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Alright now listen to me.

What you have to do is slowly force back open the entry point. You'll need to use your little finger and you'll need to be gentle. This could take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour and you'll need to wash afterwards. With your finger gently poke 'open' the anus. Gently stretch out the opening until you can fit your whole finger in there. Then work your up the rest of your fingers until you get to the one with the most girth (usually the thumb). Ideally the hole will be big enough to pass waste, otherwise you're in trouble.

Be persistent and with a bit of luck you'll pull through this.

You can do it man.

EDIT: Oh right, you did it. Well maybe next time.

No, i didnt do that. i simply just got it to come ouy after awhile, but i did try that