What is your ethnicity?

Page 10 of 10 [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2020, 2:41 pm

Half Irish, 1/4 Hungarian and 1/4 Italian.

As far as looks go, I look Hungarian based on what people say. I get tan easily due to the Italian heritage. I grew up with Irish decorations all over the place though.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Laeril
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jun 2020, 4:17 pm

Irish, Scottish, German, English, and Dutch (the Dutch ancestors came to Western Hemisphere via New Amsterdam, the Irish folks emigrated pre-Potato Famine from Belfast). There's a family rumor that there might be Native American ancestors somewhere in the family tree, but as of yet, there is no firm proof in either the historic or genetic record.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 3:33 am

Laeril wrote:
Irish, Scottish, German, English, and Dutch (the Dutch ancestors came to Western Hemisphere via New Amsterdam, the Irish folks emigrated pre-Potato Famine from Belfast). There's a family rumor that there might be Native American ancestors somewhere in the family tree, but as of yet, there is no firm proof in either the historic or genetic record.

My heritage is from pretty much every country in Europe according to DNA.Oh sorry....still fairly new and trying to learn the site.I did not mean to quote u.

Kt.Kpop
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2022, 6:11 pm

Albirea wrote:
Han Chinese.

Boring, I know. :?

Han Chinese is not boring! It's one of the oldest civilizations on Earth. That's pretty cool. And if you speak Mandarin, that puts you at a considerable advantage in today's world.

Kt.Kpop
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2022, 6:13 pm

equestriatola wrote:
Entirely Korean.

안녕하세요

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2022, 3:45 pm

As far as I know I have Welsh, Danish, French, German, and Native American ancestors. I have German and French ancestors on both sides of my family though.