Original Title Involving The Word 'New'

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

CEL-Kali
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Oct 2011, 2:36 am

I've been told to check this site out for a few years. So here I am.
I'm Laura, I'm 18 years old, been diagnosed (twice) with Aspergers. Uh... I like PC games, horror movies, music, and English comedy.

I don't know if I'll be staying long. Probably stick my opinion on a few of you. I swear like a sailor, maybe worse, and am trying real hard to hold it back. It's not hatred swearing, more using the words as nouns and adjectives. You'll find that when I do get angry, the swear words disappear. Ironic. And I hate replacement words and censoring. Annoys me for some reason.

Not much else to say, really.
My general attitude summed up in a simple phrase: Meh.

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 10:27 am

Hey.
You're pretty much similar to me, in terms of attitude and swearing like a motherf##ker in every sentence. What english comedies do you like?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 11:17 am

Hello there. Welcome to WP. Hope you like it here. :)

Are you from England by any chance? What sort of horror films do you like? And are you talking modern English comedy or the older stuff (or both)?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 1:57 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image

CEL-Kali
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Oct 2011, 6:09 pm

I only wish I were English. I live in Minnesota, from Maryland.

As for English comedies, anything involving the Pythons, or Stephen Fry. I consider Top Gear comedic, too. I love Little Britain, especially with Tony Head as the PM, and David Walliams as... Sebastian. Oh god, the innuendos are fabulous in those sketches. I watch a lot of QI. A lot of Doctor Who (the modern, not the 60's-80's). I want to watch The Thick Of It, but Netflix doesn't have it. Oh, Black Books. Dylan Moran is such a great arseface.

I generally like all horror films. However, some slasher flicks are boring because they're pretty much the same. Some dude with a nice comes around, messes things up for the pretty college/high school kids, until one or two of them prevail and kill the dude. I don't know if you've seen Tucker And Dale Versus Evil, but that movie is hilarious since it parodies that to an extreme.
I love things that are what my sister and I call mindfucks (only time I swear, SRSLY). Jacob's Ladder, High Tension, Dark Water, Event Horizon. I've got a whole list of horror films, put into categories, if you'd like me to PM it to you.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 10:19 pm

Welkome to WP!

Mick :)