Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

crstlgls
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 May 2021, 10:57 am

I am a strong kinesthetic learner. I learn best by demonstration, then application. In education, I have to watch the professor's lectures and take notes, then read whatever material was assigned and find ways to apply it to my life. The lab was the best place in my hard science classes. In math, it's doing practice problems. Videos help with my dyslexia a bit, but I really learn by application.

Your scores were:

Visual 7
Aural 1
Read/Write 3
Kinesthetic 13

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 8:11 am

Your scores were:

Visual 3
Aural 13
Read/Write 3
Kinesthetic 13

Your learning preference:
Multimodal (AK)

People with your preference like:
listening, discussing, talking, questioning, practical exercises, experiences, examples, case studies, trial and error, things that are real, ...

I much prefer watching videos, with someone talking about the process step by step, and then being tasked with doing said activity rather than reading textbooks or looking at graphs.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 8:31 am

The VARK Questionnaire
Your VARK Results

Your scores were:
• Visual 16
• Aural 16
• Read/Write 16
• Kinesthetic 16

Your learning preference: Multimodal (VARK)

People with your preference like: different formats, graphs, diagrams, maps, interesting layouts, space, listening, discussing, talking, questioning, notes, handouts, print, text, practical exercises, experiences, examples, case studies, trial and error, things that are real, ...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.