Could this be a sign this girl likes me?

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Oct 2011, 12:50 am

Lady-ivy wrote:
she has a major crush on you. you should ask her if she wants to hang out or get some coffee. how hard is it to that. just becouse she taking to guy on facebook does not mean she dating him. she chould be talking to a friend.

Well asking her for coffee isn't hard and I know that is something very harmless...but that is what turns me off about the idea. Not only do I have trouble talking to girls, the idea of getting coffee and just chatting it up with her for a long time seems like it would give me plenty of opportunity to say something strange or cause awkwardness. I'm like a professional at ruining crushes and making women feel uncomfortable. She is very beautiful and if she does in fact have a huge crush on me...then why can't I just ask her or tell her something more epic, rather than hey let's get coffee? I don't mean to criticize you at all. I appreciate everyone's help greatly. Do any other women on here think she has a crush on me? I really don't want to look like a moron going for her and either finding out she isn't interested or approach her in regards to dating her in a way that turns her off instantly. She has told me its hot in the room two classes in a row and took off her sweatshirt both times right after starting to talk to me, so I think she might want me to look at her body? Honestly, I would totally have sex with her if she gave me the opportunity. Would just passing her a note in class that reads something like: You look really good today...want to meet up after class somewhere quiet? be totally ridiculous? haha I'm sorry I never have done this before, but I have heard about guys doing this to girls and girls doing this to guys and things have happened that way. This happened to my friend once in college. Just crazy because girls never have done this with me and my friend isn't even good looking! Anyway, have any guys or girls on here had this happen to them?

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Oct 2011, 1:40 am

Alienboy wrote:
Lady-ivy wrote:
she has a major crush on you. you should ask her if she wants to hang out or get some coffee. how hard is it to that. just becouse she taking to guy on facebook does not mean she dating him. she chould be talking to a friend.

Well asking her for coffee isn't hard and I know that is something very harmless...but that is what turns me off about the idea. Not only do I have trouble talking to girls, the idea of getting coffee and just chatting it up with her for a long time seems like it would give me plenty of opportunity to say something strange or cause awkwardness. I'm like a professional at ruining crushes and making women feel uncomfortable. She is very beautiful and if she does in fact have a huge crush on me...then why can't I just ask her or tell her something more epic, rather than hey let's get coffee? I don't mean to criticize you at all. I appreciate everyone's help greatly. Do any other women on here think she has a crush on me? I really don't want to look like a moron going for her and either finding out she isn't interested or approach her in regards to dating her in a way that turns her off instantly. She has told me its hot in the room two classes in a row and took off her sweatshirt both times right after starting to talk to me, so I think she might want me to look at her body? Honestly, I would totally have sex with her if she gave me the opportunity. Would just passing her a note in class that reads something like: You look really good today...want to meet up after class somewhere quiet? be totally ridiculous? haha I'm sorry I never have done this before, but I have heard about guys doing this to girls and girls doing this to guys and things have happened that way. This happened to my friend once in college. Just crazy because girls never have done this with me and my friend isn't even good looking! Anyway, have any guys or girls on here had this happen to them?

hey not everyone can do the lets go get some coffee of thing as seems like a interview you can try hanging out somewere else. but it can give a chanse to get know someone as personaillty and see if they are right for you instade of asking them out right the bat and might lead into trouble that you might regart just becouse of not knewing the person truelly. if she truly giving all these strong firt senals i belive she just wants to hookup and it seems like you want that too if giving the chance. say fine go with it, just be careful. not everyone hooks up by the way or not everyone firts the way she does. alot people can be turn off this way by this way firting.

it sounds pretty much that she wants to hookup. i don't know take her clubing or just drink with heri dont know how the concept of hooking up works. but don't give her a note. women want to be ask in person. if you gave that note to any women who liked you and wants a reationship not a hook up she might think you want her for just hooking up. so learn to hang out with people one on one. its works for susessful reationships.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

Alright I won't do the note thing at all. I have trashed that idea. Aside from just asking her out for coffee or lunch, etc. what else could I possibly ask her? If next class she starts talking to me again(3rd time in a row) I want to say something more romantic than asking her for coffee, but I don't really want to come off as perverted or desperate to get laid,etc. What are some good things to say or ask that are somewhere between a friends only coffee/lunch date and a full on lover's lane situation? I want to start off with her knowing I would want to be more than friends if it turns out she really likes me. I just figure it would be a waste of time playing the friends card if we both like each other right? I mean if she became my girlfriend...she would be a better friend than if she were just a friend. Would asking for out to a movie or telling her about a lookout with a good night view be creepy to ask even if she has a huge crush on me? I have heard that movies make bad first dates because you don't get a chance to talk with the girl much...but since a lot of talking is what gives me the chance to say something stupid to ruin everything, I want to avoid this situation. If we enjoy a movie together and she lets me sit close to her, then talking to her a lot would come a lot more naturally. I really don't want to destroy this. Can anyone help me out more?

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2011, 3:01 pm

i dislike movie dates as talking is impossible. coffee is awkward as you do have to talk a lot while staring at each other. i find it better to do an activity - art gallery, arcade games, mini golf, the zoo, etc... a date is considered a date because of the intention behind it, not because of the activity itself. having fun together can lead to romance. if you happen to go our in the evening, then maybe it will be a nice night to look at the stars afterward or something afterward if the mood is right.

but... does she have a boyfriend or not? if you know for certain she has a boyfriend, you shouldn't even be discussing what kind of date to take her on as it is irrelevant. let her sort that out first.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2011, 2:52 am

Well I must say I like the activity ideas for dates. I think that would be a lot better than just getting coffee or watching a movie. Something like miniature golf or bumper cars would be funny, which makes me feel more comfortable and it would break down the awkwardness. Yeah here is the thing...one of my friends told me something about some women...if he is wrong and this doesn't describe you, please let me know because what he told me does make sense for some women I have known(not all of course). He mentioned that some girls will not break up and leave their current boyfriends until they have met another guy and after establishing something with the new guy, will they lose the guy have been waiting to break up with? Don't worry. I am not into the idea of becoming some sort of home wrecker, but I'm just saying that if she doesn't care about her current boyfriend(if she is even still with him) and she is constantly showing signs that she likes me and I'm willing to date her...what the hell am I supposed to do? Just pass up the opportunity because she still hasn't left some jerk? By the way she has described him in class as causing her a ton of stress...it is not surprising if their relationship is or has already fallen apart. This is so complicated because of the fact that she might have a boyfriend, it might be a mistake to ask her out on a date...and I don't know how to flirt with her in response to her flirting with me and connect that with verifying if she is single. I HATE asking girls if they are single or have boyfriends because it seems to weird them out or make them instantly think all you want is to sleep with them. If this girl likes me I would find it ironic to ruin my chances just because I want to make sure I'm not dating a girl with a boyfriend. Do you see the dilemma here?

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 7:46 am

some people do scope out new relationship while they are dating someone - both women and men. however, someone who dates or sleeps with a new person while still in a relationship i doing a terrible thing, and there is no reason to trust that person will not cheat on YOU. that kind of behaviour sticks to you too - word will travel and people will not trust you. at school, you can ask a mutual friend if a girl is dating anyone. or get to know her as a real friend and she will tell you.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 8:45 am

hyperlexian wrote:
some people do scope out new relationship while they are dating someone - both women and men. however, someone who dates or sleeps with a new person while still in a relationship i doing a terrible thing, and there is no reason to trust that person will not cheat on YOU. that kind of behaviour sticks to you too - word will travel and people will not trust you. at school, you can ask a mutual friend if a girl is dating anyone. or get to know her as a real friend and she will tell you.

Try to talk to her for a while and if she has a boyfriend she will most likely mention him somewhat frequently to make clear that she is unavailable.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2011, 6:22 pm

Well we don't share any mutual friends, so the only thing I can do is just talk to her every time she flirts with me and if she is interested in me enough I am sure I will find out whether or not she has one. I still have about 6 weeks left in this semester, so I think I might learn a lot more about her between now and then. If she does have a boyfriend and hints at me that she does...why would she do that if she has been hitting on me like every class? If she has a crush on me...it wouldn't really make sense for her to turn around and act like she is unavailable. Do some women really act like this? Seems totally insane to me. That is like saying wow your handsome I am interested in you...oh wait, I have a boyfriend not interested don't hit on me! Wow seriously?