High pain tolerance and severe back pain

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

DJRAVEN66
Raven
Raven

25 Oct 2011, 1:43 am

I have a high pain tolerance and have been experiencing what i conisder severe back pain.
For me to say something hurts takes allot EX. one of the car wrecks i was in i got thrown out the windshelid down a hill into a tree. i cracked my skull, shattered both my ankels, dislocated both hips, and broke my left arm and still maneged to climb up the hill, pull my friend out of what was left of the car witch wasn't much. and army crawl to the nearest house to get help. AND NO NONE FO THAT HURT AT ALL NOT EVEN THE NEXT DAY OR EVEN AFTER GETING OUT OF THE HOSPOTIAL. ALSO I REFUSED TO TAKE ANY PAIN MEDS. Now days I have a hard time even doing normal dayily things because i'm in so much pain. Anyone have any idea what's wrong or what i should do?

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2011, 1:56 am

If it didn't hurt at all, literally, then you don't just have a high tolerance for pain. There's something wrong with you.

In any case, go see a doctor. Don't want to risk permanent injury to your back. You need it.

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2011, 11:09 am

DJRAVEN66 wrote:
I have a high pain tolerance and have been experiencing what i conisder severe back pain.
For me to say something hurts takes allot EX. one of the car wrecks ai was in i got thrown out the windshelid down a hill into a tree. i cracked my skull, shattered both my ankels, dislocated both hips, and broke my left arm and still maneged to climb up the hill, pull my friend out of what was left of the car witch wasn't much. and army crawl to the nearest house to get help. AND NO NONE FO THAT HURT AT ALL NOT EVEN THE NEXT DAY OR EVEN AFTER GETING OUT OF THE HOSPOTIAL. ALSO I REFUSED TO TAKE ANY PAIN MEDS. Now days I have a hard time even doing normal dayily things because i'm in so much pain. Anyone have any idea what's wrong or what i should do?

I have a ridiculously high tolerance for pain to and I know for a fact that there is something wrong when I feel pain. Pain is a warning signal that tells you that there is something wrong. I think that you should see a doctor as soon as possible. Backpain is a bit of a problem though. The cause of it is seldomly found.

In the distant past I have had an accident with a moped that I should never have ridden on in the first place. I fell and banged my head against a concrete pole. I think that I might have been unconscious for a couple of minutes but after a while a got up again and continued my journey on the dreaded moped as if nothing had happened. When I came home I felt really sick. I had a tremendous headache and I felt like vomiting . All because of the fact the fact that I had a really bad concussion ofcourse. I have been suffering from migrains ever since.