Page 22 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 11:05 am

Just wanted to add:

Every single character from The Spa by Fay Weldon
Bridget Jones
Andy from The Devil Wears Prada
All of the kids in The Breakfast Club

PixieXW
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 May 2017, 5:29 am

People aren't going to like this opinion but I absolutely detest SpongeBob. I find the character way too silly. I also disliked Bella in the twilight series, I felt the secondary characters were more enjoyable and realistic. I also dislike Scarlett witch, I think this is because she became the favourite female character even though she had very little backstory in Civil War and stuck out as not needing to be there.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 4:48 pm

I wanted to add Mero from Monster Musume. This is just my opinion, but in a series where the harem includes a goo girl, a naga, a drider and a dullahan among others, a mermaid seems kind of bland by comparison. The fact that she's obsessed with The Little Mermaid and desires a human male is kind of cliche too.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 4:55 am

Tony Zucco (DC Universe)

Ferris Boyle (DC Universe)

Landmine
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Oct 2017, 5:27 am

Every main character from The Big Bang Theory.
Each character is a self-pitying manipulator in some respect. Each of them uses their particular quirks in an attempt to get people to overlook the crappy things they do to their friends.
In a meta sense, they also portray a world in which women are trophies that you get, and not human beings that make choices. If you watch carefully, each female character in the show is designed specifically to accommodate the more loathsome traits in each of the main male characters.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 5:46 pm

Geoffrey Bolton of Game Of Thrones. He is without a doubt one of the most sadistic, evil characters I've ever seen. What he did to "Reek" was heartlessly unimaginable. He deserved to get eaten by his own starved dogs - which he himself had starved to feed his enemies to!

Almost
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Nov 2017, 2:12 am

Jesse from Breaking Bad was a major d-bag and had no redeeming qualities, yet Walt insisted on keeping him around after numerous times he almost got them killed or sabotaged them. It was confusing to me, especially cause it's not like they really had that close of a bond to begin with, they just worked together out of convenience at first

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

03 Nov 2017, 4:28 am

Rick Grimes off "The Walking Dead". Thought he was great in the first couple of series but now I find him so unbearable I ended up rooting for The Governor and Negan instead.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 8:44 pm

Toshio Ozaki from Shiki
I know he meant well, but I just can't feel at all comfortable for how he went about executing the shiki. I personally wouldn't want to be around him.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 2:17 pm

Qi'ra (Solo: a Star Wars Story)

Simon (The Walking Dead)

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 5:51 pm

I used to love Karen Walker from Will & Grace until they came out with the new season and I realized she's basically a female version of Donald Trump.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 5:53 pm

Tigger

:(

He was always way too hyper for me

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 7:31 pm

Eddie the bartender from Barfly. He's a bully who all the skanks at the bar think is dreamy, especially when he beats up on the intellectual but highly alcoholic writer and artful dodger, Henry Chinaski.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 11:47 am

In Jeff Povey's "Shift", "Delete", "Escape" books:
Other-Johnson
I hate his invasive telepathic powers with a vengeance. He keeps invading the MC and even controls her. It really is mind-the r-word.
In addition to that he's playing her and being yuck.
very annoying character

the agent in the movie Bolt.
yuck

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 2:50 pm

George Hodel from I Am The Night.
Hodel is a wealthy gynecologist in the late 1940's with taste for surrealist art. But he lives a double life, throwing sex orgies in his private home, where he had allegedly prostituted his own teen age daughter, and molesting her himself. He very well may have been the psychopathic Black Dahlia killer.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2019, 3:19 pm

Nui Harime from Kill la Kill. Such an obnoxious character who was way too cheerful and bubbly when committing treacherous acts of murder or talking s**t about others.

Discord from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Now I don't entirely hate the character. He was an entertaining villain and still has some enjoyable moments after his reformation. The biggest problem that I had with him was when he betrayed the entire pony race to Lord Tirek in the season 4 finale, bringing Fluttershy to tears which is unforgivable in my mind. For quite a while there was something else about his betrayal that bothered me, but I couldn't quite place what it was. Then a YouTube Brony analyst by the name of Silver Quill brought up a strong point that gave me added clarity. He mentioned that in the episode Keep Calm And Flutter On, when Fluttershy denied her friendship with him when he took advantage of it, that it forced him to make a decision. That decision being either absolute freedom or the first real connection he'd ever had, which he ultimately chose the latter. So when Tirek offered him absolute freedom if he helped him drain ponies of their magic, it didn't make sense for him to choose that after already rejecting it in the past. The one thing that bothered me the most about his betrayal was that after Tirek was defeated everypony was far too forgiving of Discord. What he did was a really as*hole move on his part and yet they treat it like he'd just spilled milk on their tablecloth or something. If it were up to me, he would've needed to work hard to gain everypony's trust back. Again, I don't hate him, but he's got a good ways to go before he can get my trust back.

But by far there is no character from MLP that I hate more than Sludge the dragon from the episode Father Knows Beast. This character (if you could even call him that) lies about being Spike's dad and takes advantage of his trust just to get a taste of the good life. He's manipulative and has no concern for anyone's well-being but his own. Spike even lashed out Twilight when she expressed concern of Sludge taking advantage of him, literally breaking her heart in the process, after she's practically raised him for the majority of his life. What's even more painful was that I predicted that Sludge wasn't really Spike's dad and that he'd try to take advantage of him, but I still watched the episode in the blind hope that there'd be some sort of redeeming quality about him. This wasn't the case though and I didn't even bother watching the rest of the episode when Sludge revealed his true colors. To this day, that is the only episode of the show that I never bothered to finish. Sludge is so absolutely despicable that calling him the scum of the Earth would be far too strong of an insult... for the scum! He's a complete sh***y douche f**k that I'm sure will never be topped for however longer FIM is around for.