Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2011, 8:05 pm

I like to cook but I am not sure if I know how to actually make anything. Instead of cooking, I think I invent which isn't very conducive to eating something tasty regularly.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2011, 6:49 am

i love to cook. can i? no. but i still think its ok to inflict my cooking on people. i love making soups. nothing better than getting up at 2 in the morning to make soup. if im baking then there is a large chance that most of the batter will end up in me before it ends up in the oven.

?Whatever happens and even if I get beaten up a second or a third time, I will remain in the union. It is my soul,... If you knew what was happening inside the company, you would understand why I think like this.?- Spinneys workers union leader, lebanon.

SanityTheorist
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 7:34 pm

I love cooking and have been getting better at it to a rabid degree lately! My food is always focused on good texture and strong flavor and mot seem to love it as much as I do. Nothing more satisfying than knowing you can make a dish better than anything store-bought...

Favorite thing to cook everyone? I love grilling and seasoning food most, particularly chicken, steak and hamburger.

Currently working on getting in a studio to record my solo album 40+ tracks written.

Chatroom nicks: MetalFluttershy/MetalTwilight/SanityTheorist

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

27 Aug 2012, 7:35 am

Been teachin' mahself for several years, with varying degrees of success.

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 8:28 am

Yes. A friend of mine said I should become a cook, even if it's part time.

Adventus
Toucan
Toucan

27 Aug 2012, 9:52 am

kx250rider wrote:
People make fun of my wife and me, for having a huge 1000-square foot gourmet kitchen with double built-in Viking ovens, which are shut off and used for storage, and an indoor BBQ grill, and two double-basin sinks with vegetable prep island, and a giant built-in Subzero fridge.

I want your kitchen!! !! !

I LOVE to cook!

Unfortunately I have a ok electric stove and oven. What I want in an Induction Stovetop and of course 2 great ovens.

Last edited by Adventus on 28 Aug 2012, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 12:55 am

I like to cook, but i can only cook simple things though, and put food like potatoes and chicken snitzels in the oven, complicated cooking stresses me too much, i also like to bake :) My favorite food to make is tortillas with chicken!