Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2006, 8:08 pm

JOB DESCRIPTION

I have a couple of inventions that I think would be revolutionary--if they work, that is. They were intended to be very helpful to society and very profitable. I am looking for someone with engineering or physics interest (good), experience (better), and/or a college degree in those subjects (best) to help me understand how these inventions might be produced--or, whether they would even work. The title of this job position is "Assistant".

I cannot at this time pay a salary, but, as my assistant, you would receive 15% of whatever money results from the sale of the invention or the patents to the invention while you are still an employee. At some point in the development of these inventions, depending on the circumstances, that amount may be negotiated higher.

Do to the nature of the experiments, I will need a legal agreement from the assistant to reveal no information about them that is unauthorized to any unauthorized person or organization.

My AIM screename is mcmartin870. Feel free to message me even while I have an away message up, although in that case I might truly be away and it might take a while to respond.

Relocation or travel is not necessary at this time. You can work from home at this job, if you want. Opportunities to travel or relocate to different areas within your own country or abroad might become a much-encouraged option in the future, however.