Mate Searching Strategies for Autistic Males

Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

franklee
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Feb 2015, 3:12 am

Fullofstars wrote:
Urinate all around the boundaries of her property. If she lives in an apartment building, urinate on her welcome mat.

As she is walking to work, pace around her in a neat, concentric pattern. Periodically jump directly in front of her, spreading your arms high and wide, and screaming "cu-KAWW!! ! cu-KAWW!! !"

If she ignores you, bite her.

Works with me every time!....best advice ever...

franklee
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Feb 2015, 3:14 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Fullofstars wrote:
Urinate all around the boundaries of her property. If she lives in an apartment building, urinate on her welcome mat.

As she is walking to work, pace around her in a neat, concentric pattern. Periodically jump directly in front of her, spreading your arms high and wide, and screaming "cu-KAWW!! ! cu-KAWW!! !"

If she ignores you, bite her.

Damn....so it's the urine, I was sh*****g all the time instead.

sh*****g is for the second date!....you moved too fast...

franklee
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Feb 2015, 3:17 am

Pengu1n wrote:
I would like to say some of the most important things......

- Natural confidence

- Hint while flirting that you are willing to liberally spend money on them........ when you start dating, actually be generous and not a tightwad, buying them gifts and other trifles. This shows that you value them by not being cheap. They repay this generosity (but the manner in which you dole out has to be natural and unforced, or else they see that you are trying to buy their love) Put a high $ sign on your feelings.

- Job, car, hygiene, physical fitness, dress and style in a way that conforms with your peers, all of these things are crucial towards getting a respectable mate.

- Don't tell lies about yourself like saying you have a better occupation than what you have......... if you want any chance of anything. They will find out and probably know you are full of s**t. Girls have a 6th sense when they know a guy is bullshitting them. If you start a "relationship" on a lie right off of the bat, it automatically creates a feeling of mistrust and your "chances" are dead in the ground.

- When you have your first conversation(s) with your prospect, be sure to focus on talking about your sense of ambition and future plans. Girls love guys who are going places. They want to see you have goals and good ambition and that they have a chance of a good life with you long-term.

really, that's just living a lie, pretending to be someone you're not, then the facade becomes too hard to uphold and the relationship turns to s**t...always be yourself..f you can't be yourself be a unicorn.....best advice ever

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2015, 5:03 pm

Buying gf

erijon3
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jan 2018, 6:02 pm

franklee wrote:
Pengu1n wrote:
I would like to say some of the most important things......

- Natural confidence

- Hint while flirting that you are willing to liberally spend money on them........ when you start dating, actually be generous and not a tightwad, buying them gifts and other trifles. This shows that you value them by not being cheap. They repay this generosity (but the manner in which you dole out has to be natural and unforced, or else they see that you are trying to buy their love) Put a high $ sign on your feelings.

- Job, car, hygiene, physical fitness, dress and style in a way that conforms with your peers, all of these things are crucial towards getting a respectable mate.

- Don't tell lies about yourself like saying you have a better occupation than what you have......... if you want any chance of anything. They will find out and probably know you are full of s**t. Girls have a 6th sense when they know a guy is bullshitting them. If you start a "relationship" on a lie right off of the bat, it automatically creates a feeling of mistrust and your "chances" are dead in the ground.

- When you have your first conversation(s) with your prospect, be sure to focus on talking about your sense of ambition and future plans. Girls love guys who are going places. They want to see you have goals and good ambition and that they have a chance of a good life with you long-term.

really, that's just living a lie, pretending to be someone you're not, then the facade becomes too hard to uphold and the relationship turns to s**t...always be yourself..f you can't be yourself be a unicorn.....best advice ever

How is it? You need to be able to sacrifice some of your own s**t for your woman jesus. Make them feel important damnit, not like they're just an addon in your life, a life which you refuse to change even a little bit. Some advice I've heard is bad advice; that which involves a lot of faking, but this advice in specific is not like that, it's actually against that.

I am diagnosed with Asperger's though I do doubt I actually have it.

I'm amazed noone here has called me edgy yet.

erijon3
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jan 2018, 6:07 pm

Also, some people (my past self included, "movements" such as MGTOW included) seem to believe that women can be blamed for the way they are biologically wired. No they can't, and they shouldn't have to deal with severe cognitive dissonance because they're forced to act in a way against their natural feelings (don't worry though most often they'll simply reject men who try to make them act like that though it can still cause harm for them).

Last edited by erijon3 on 24 Jan 2018, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

erijon3
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jan 2018, 6:10 pm

Finding the right girl doesn't involve changing your whole self drasticly (you can't do that!), but if you were poorly raised (which many have been) it is definitly a good, perhaps necessary, idea to change yourself partly.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 2:30 am

16 year olds are not adults and this forum is not for 16 year olds to post in nor access. You can create a new account with a similar name and your real age. The current one is banned.

GCAspies
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Jan 2018, 11:39 am

swbluto wrote:
Anybody have any good mate searching strategies for autistic males? I would think that since autistic males have a harder time with nonverbal cues and "more neurotypical females", it'd be better to avoid females who tend to be more expressive or "fluid" in body language, facial expression regulation and tonality if longterm compatibility matters. I've never actually implemented this searching strategy in real life but I'm guessing it might improve the search efficiency and odds a bit.

Also, for males, I think for those who naturally have a smaller pool of girls that would find you attractive, you have to... try more! Cast a wider net! When you're looking for needle in the haystack, you have to search a bit more and be a little more persistent than when you're, say, searching for a piece of straw in the haystack. Of course, improving your "self" by improving other areas in your life isn't a bad thing, at all, and will increase the pool of girls who'd find you attractive.

I met my now wife on OKCupid in 2011. She's non-Spectrum but ADHD, which makes for a very interesting dynamic. We are both a lot alike (97% from OKCupid) but also different (she was more outgoing growing up than me but has become less outgoing than me as we became older). We were born 100 miles from each other and have crossed paths in terms of areas where we have been in the past but never at the same time.

Initially, she was interested in my profile because I mentioned about starting up an adults-only support group and it worked.

The mission of GCA Centre for Adult Autism:
"Empowering the lives of autistic adults and young adults and their parents/caregivers by serving as a resource center to provide mutual support, information, and activities" in the Southeast USA
http://www.gcaspies.org

2nd Annual Southeast Adult Autism Symposium
- Early Bird online registration starts in late March 2018
- More information can be found at http://www.gcaspies.org/symposiumhomepage

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jan 2018, 12:18 pm

Well, there's an autistic friend of mine (Aspie) who has problems with girls. I think that's because he's not stylish and rather timid. He always wears baggy soft clothes, but they're too baggy. He also prefers everything grey-ish. He always has hands in his hoodie's pockets. His posture isn't the best either. This way he seems too withdrawn. And women won't even notice you if you dress this way and don't show any signs of being engaged in conversations.
His other problem is low grades at Uni. He's smart but he only likes history, archeology, weapons and similar things. When the subject is irrelevant, he won't perform well academically.
I don't know if he can change this. All his problems result from being autistic. People laugh at him because he's unable to change the tone and volume of his voice, he makes remarks when nobody but him is interested, and he cannot sense if sth's wrong. What can he do? Change himself completely? Wear uncomfortable clothes of colors that are too bright for him? He's already trying very hard, I can imagine. He's always stressed.
Idk maybe there are some things that will get him a girlfriend?

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2018, 1:12 pm

Im not the best at this but i can offer you the best tip i have made so far.

1. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
As any person is nt, as, etc. Know the type of personality, look, style your seeking. Kniw your dislikes(what you dont want in tour mate.

2.HAVE CONFIDENCE
have a little self confidence especially when your going to meet people. A little confidence shows in your attittude, walk, stature, and talk. you dont have to be the greatest man on earth

3. DRESS NICELY
as the old song goes " oh yah never know who your going to meet, when going down that jolly english street." Point dress a semi nice semi casual espescially weh on your way to and from work.

4.RESPECT FOR HER, AND SELF RESPECT FOR YOU this ones a paper in itself.

5.BE PREPARED FOR REJECTION, DISSAPPOINTMENT, AND WHATEVER ELSE the old saying you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince is very true. Keep trying asking

6.THE SKYS THE LIMIT ive observed and seen in rare instances where there an exception to the rule " she out of my league"
Theres sutle self defeat.

7. DO NOT PUT OUT A FAKE VIBE OR AURA.
DO NOT ACT THE PARTY ANIMAL, OR THE ALPHA MALE, THE LADIES MAN, THE STUD, THE JOCK. UNless your one of those thing dont try to fake one those. Its not real. Being true to yourself is real.

8.DONT SETTLE !
N.ts, A.s. it dont matter what type alot of men make the mistake of settling. That is they date a girl or marry a girl thinking she either the only one who will. Or the only girl who will come along. In the end they end if misrable and mope in there mistake.

Wish i had more.

"Im search of answers, new marvels, and new questions to ask."