Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2011, 2:01 am

Well HopefullRomantic recently approached this community with the idea of creating a few threads meant to help those that are a little older for the advice provided at most threads and since we try to promote members attempts of improving this board we have decided to index all the threads she created for this purpose.

Who to date?(1/10)
Where to locate find?(2/10)
How to approach(3/10)
where to go?(4/10)
deciphering what your date says(5/10)
Coping with the dating snafus(6/10)
Maintaining relationships(7/10)
Breaking up(8/10)
why and how of marriage?(9/10)
Lessons learned(10/10)

Last edited by spongy on 10 Mar 2014, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 4:48 am

I find it odd that this topic has no replies and it's an old sticky. :? Would think someone would've in 2 1/2 years. Oh well. Hi Vicente.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 5:54 am

Someone requested that we create this thread ages ago and it seemed like an interesting idea.

Then there were some small issues with how we moderate things and they choose to leave.

The threads were pretty much abandoned then Andrew.

Just unstickied this since its barely relevant.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2014, 8:16 am

I did notice it but since it was dead I figured no point in trying a discussion with no one else interested

Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 6:30 am

spongy wrote:
Someone requested that we create this thread ages ago and it seemed like an interesting idea.

Then there were some small issues with how we moderate things and they choose to leave.

The threads were pretty much abandoned then Andrew.

Just unstickied this since its barely relevant.

Lol, I'm suprised you knew it was me.

I don't hang around the facebook groups much anymore, they seem more focused on online relationships, gender issues and LGBT issues instead of asperger's, I can't relate to those at all. I respect them, though, just hard to fit in anymore. Been posting here, but knowing me I'll be bored in a few weeks as usual.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2014, 4:07 am

I had access to the email you signed up with and you are one of the few that still lurks around here now and then.

Using fb to keep up with local friends mostly this days.

Groups have changed but so have we all.

Its what I kept trying to tell someone when they threw a fit about the changes. We decided to become less active for one reason or another and the people that remained active created a new atmosphere that was more suitable for them. We cant honestly blame them for that.

Anyhow have a nice day and see you around here I guess