Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sowlowsolo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2011, 4:48 pm

abc123 wrote:
No 1) I am married 2) not for money. They could be a very nice wrinkly person, it is a bit insulting. Once you start thinking that they are the sort of person who would pay for that and put you in a difficult moral dilemma, it is just creepy and unhealthy.
Did the NT say yes?

My sister, her husband, my (then) partner and 2 work colleague all implied that they would do it.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2011, 5:08 pm

Do you know any old man like that? :twisted: Sure. I don't see why not. Morals differ depending on the culture you were brought in. In many ancient societies temple prostitution was highly regarded, ladies of easy virtue working for their goddesses were respected. In many a primitive society parents had sex in front of their kids and the only people shocked by this were Christian missionaries who arrived in there. Polish antropologist Malinowski in his famous work on the "sexual life of the savages in the Triobrand islands" described a society in which everybody was doing this with everybody and even children had sex with each other or even with adults and their chief was once surprised having heard that people from his culture didn't give their kids such a sexual training because "how the heck are they going to know how to do it when they are adult"? 8O The Massai don't mind their wives having sex with other men. On the otehr hand, a 100 years ago girls who were getting married had no idea as for what sex was and on their wedding night they run away from their husbands' home to their parents and were like:" my husband got crazy or something, he wanted me to do such weird things 8O ". So it depends on the culture how you see this. I wouldn't mind having sex with an ugly old man for money - it would actually be weird as hell if a young woman like me wanted to do something like that with anyone like that for nothing 8O