Page 1 of 10 [ 156 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2006, 6:06 pm

Ok , this another "love" thread of my famous series of thread that all lead to 1 conclusion which is the ugly reality of "love" : "the inner beauty is a myth and outer beauty is everything in attracting and in love"

and here another incident that prove my point ...in fact this thread put the light also on hypocrisy of the NT girls/boys ( and some aspies too).

here the story :

I was chating with this local on msn and when she showed me her pics i found out that she wears a scarf on her and she s just 17 (but she wears normal clothes) . So I asked her why does she wears the scarf so young ? and she told me that her parents was so against it and she choised to wear it for reason of faith (despite that i am not that believer but i respected her will).

Then she told me " if you have a problem in talking with a scarfed girl , then tell me ! because too many guys change their attitude toward me when they know that I wear a scarf!! " (translated)

I said : " I have np with that , it was ur choice"

she said : " good , i chosed to wear the scarf 2 years ago , from my own will ...first because I am a beliver , second the scarf make the guys to look at my inner beauty not at my looks. (translated)

i said : ok ....

and we continued bla bla bla and it appears that she was amused with my convo .....and then later she told me abt her height and her weight ( 155 cm 50 kg ) and she was talking me abt her complains abt how many people think she s 14 because of her small body size .

(all the chat are translated from arabic)
i replied like : " oops , i have the same problem , pplt think i am 16 and i am 24"
she : " what s ur height"
i said : " 165 cm and 54 kg "
she : " oh poor , u r short like my friend's fiancee" :D
she : " honestly , i won't marry a men less of 180 cm :D !
me : if u met a good , sucessful , perfect guy BUT he s 160 cm , u won't give him any chance :roll:
she : no way , I want my future kids to be tall :D ---> doesn't that contadicts with her underligned request of inner beauty ?

me : and why u care that much abt guy 's height?
she : look , there s a friend in the uni who loves me so much and he does everything i want but he s short just 4 cm taller and I don't love him.---> doesn't that contadicts with her underligned request of inner beauty ?

me : u don't love him because he 's short
she: not just that , but because he does everything I want :D he s too passive with me :D besides i want someone rich like my dad
you : :-/
she : i want a dog man the cruel , the s**t (I swear that she said that) who scream on my face :D. ---> [i]doesn't that contadict with her underligned request of inner beauty ?[i]
she : loooool
me : :S
me : yea , so that true according to studies girls love jerks not the nice .
she : no , actually he s a man with everyone except with me :S

she : anyway .. I enjoyed talking to you but i want to sleep ;) .. so talk to u later
me : ok then in this case : Go sleep Wle!! ! (Wle is a word of a big direspect in arabic )
she : OK :D ! loooool laterz mwa (her reaction make her to pass well the "inner slut" test here)

Conclusion : this girl is another typical hypocrite girl , that well-known of girls who who want " that guys look at her inner beauty " and complains that guys " just try to loo at her outer beauty" ....while SHE just looking for a tall , big and jerk guy ! definitly she s not looking for inner beauty .

I would respect more a half naked slut who just want to make guys look at her boobs and body that just go out with handsome jerks like her , than a "religious " girls who claims that she cared abt the "inner beauty " and that she wants a guy that just see her "inner beauty " but in return she wants just a handsome jerk.

I met a lot of this kind of girls ..even guys with same hypocricy(no i am not gay)...a lot of persosn ...with scarf and with no-scarf , local and not-local ...who are like this.

did you met such girls/guys?

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 29 Sep 2006, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

subatai_baadur
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2006, 6:27 pm

Yes, we call them humans. They have ruined the lives of many and even led some to kill themselves or others. A few intelligent types have tried to eradicate such beings from the earth, but most of these plans lie in comic books and don't really go well in the real world. If you want action against these "Humans" and their evil ways, I suggest you consult your local gun shop owner.

SoccerFreak
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2006, 9:42 pm

SUBATAI, that was a funny reply :lol:

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2006, 10:22 pm

how sad. i feel sorry for her.

maybe she'll find out (the hard way) what better mate qualities there are oher than her ideal ones atm

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2006, 12:08 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
...I would respect more a half naked slut who just want to make guys look at her boobs and body ...

LePetitPrince,

I may be over sensitive, but I have a problem with muslim lebanese in Australia who think that just because a girl doesn't cover up from head to toe she is a slut and therefore deserves anything that she gets. (including rape - there have been frequent attacks in Sydney).

I hope that's not what you meant and its just me reading too much into a few words.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2006, 12:23 am

^^ yes , reread my post without puting in head ur prejudgmentns based on the scum lebanese community in australia and u can see that i hate scarf ....and i am an ex-muslim btw

btw most lebaneses in autralia are hezbollah and outlaws ...... the scums of our society .

this how the most of local lebaneses feel abt thier community in australia , this 1 example : http://cedarland.proboards40.com/index. ... 036&page=1

hypermind
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Sep 2006, 4:34 am

yeah females are allways like that. when they give a discription of the perfect partner they describe man A (which is me minus the selfloathing), but seeing as humans are but animals with only a false sense of intellecual distinction, they exclusively go for the guy there attracted to. this is allways a completely different guy. and then they go whine about what an as*hole he turend out to be, though they know what there getting into,
visa versa about the same thing happens. then they go whine about how controlling/demanding she is, and how sexist she is (yes that what it allways comes down to, if you do your math right), stuff like that.

3 options: date hte wrong people and get bruised, turn gay, or keep looking for the right one at the risk of saying single forever.

Polaris
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Sep 2006, 9:58 pm

I deleted this. Woman hate me and I hate them. Enough said.

Last edited by Polaris on 30 Sep 2006, 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vinzer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2006, 10:03 pm

Polaris wrote:
woman are people, a filthy and disgusting race of blood rats that walk upon the earth.

...Just how long are you planning on staying here?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2006, 11:58 pm

I wonder if she measures all the guys she meets? :D

*girl with tape measure* "OMFG you are so hot I can just see all your inner beauty! ... Can I measure you?" *measures* "You are only 179cm... you must be an a**hole..."

I go for a person's personality. If I really, really like a person, they will appear more attractive to me. If they were already good-looking in the first place, that's a bonus. :D But it's not essential.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 12:45 am

subatai_baadur wrote:
Yes, we call them humans. They have ruined the lives of many and even led some to kill themselves or others. A few intelligent types have tried to eradicate such beings from the earth, but most of these plans lie in comic books and don't really go well in the real world. If you want action against these "Humans" and their evil ways, I suggest you consult your local gun shop owner.

Neurotypical syndrome is a horrible disease which causes a lot of suffering, but at least evolution is fixing it.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 2:17 am

Women (at least NTs) are mean, stupid, heartless hypocrites, and I like it whenever I hear that they get raped. They really deserve it for the most part.

'Tis munny in my purse.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 4:55 am

Sedaka wrote:
how sad. i feel sorry for her.

maybe she'll find out (the hard way) what better mate qualities there are oher than her ideal ones atm

"i want a dog man the cruel , the s**t who scream on my face" ----this is not an ideal quality in a man , is it??

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:15 am

Litigious wrote:
Women (at least NTs) are mean, stupid, heartless hypocrites, and I like it whenever I hear that they get raped. They really deserve it for the most part.

That is a severe generalisation, and NOBODY deserves to get raped.

This is just my opinion, but what you just said seemed rather mean, stupid, heartless and hypocritical.

The same goes to all people here who have critisised women, as though all women were the same.

Some women do bad things, as do some men. This is known as "being human", and although this is no excuse, it is also no reason to condemn an entire gender.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:18 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
I wonder if she measures all the guys she meets? :D

*girl with tape measure* "OMFG you are so hot I can just see all your inner beauty! ... Can I measure you?" *measures* "You are only 179cm... you must be an a**hole..."

I go for a person's personality. If I really, really like a person, they will appear more attractive to me. If they were already good-looking in the first place, that's a bonus. :D But it's not essential.

it s ok if she just love tall good-looking guys ....but whatreally bothers me is the hypocrisy .
I mean it s better for her to say : " i only care abt the outer look" rather than saying : " I wear a scarf so guys just see my inner beauty" then in the same convo says that she just want a tall handsome jerk guy ? This sound selfish ... I mean why she refuse the guys to judge her looks and just see her inner beauty since she doesn't care abt the inner beauty in the guy? :roll:

And i met many people with such mentality and this never made sense to me.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:46 am

People don't make sense.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I