My Anus is Closed (the feces is not the problem)

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Nov 2011, 9:51 am

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
The only sex that is right is sex between a married man and woman. Also, divorce is considered adultery. Having sex with someone after you've been divorced and that first person is still alive is adultery. So yeah I'm waiting until marriage. But I can't wait tho :3

lol

Lol at I can't wait or the divorce thing?

Bit of both really. Your rigid christian views and your lust for sex.

Sorry, that's just the way it is. Lust is a struggle for me, that's all. If you want proof God exists, then look around you. Everything is just too fricken complicated to come about randomly

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 12:37 am

Wolfmaster wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
The only sex that is right is sex between a married man and woman. Also, divorce is considered adultery. Having sex with someone after you've been divorced and that first person is still alive is adultery. So yeah I'm waiting until marriage. But I can't wait tho :3

lol

Sorry, that's just the way it is. Lust is a struggle for me, that's all. If you want proof God exists, then look around you. Everything is just too fricken complicated to come about randomly

Hold on if that's your proof... how do you know you've got the right God? What about the others?

I'm not even saying God doesn't exist. It's not relevent. Not all Christians believe that divorce is adultery. And hardly any believe you have to wait for your divorced partner to die before you can have sex again without it being adultery. There's a thousand different branches of the religion with their own ideas/philosophy. And yours are extreme.

I wasn't even aware that your lust or whatever was a struggle for you though it's not exactly out of the ordinary for a 14 year old. Lol. I just thought it was kind of funny given your strict views on how you're "allowed" to do it.

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2011, 9:23 am

It isn't a denominational thing. 'tis What the bible says. There's one thing about Christianity that no other belief system has. Christianity isn't a religion. Religions are like: You struggle and get the top of a mountain where God is, there are many different paths, etc. Christianity is like this: You're at the bottom of the mountaim, and God comes to you. Christianity isn't a religion. It's a relationship. Once, a man used this metaphor to convert sl
e buddhists

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:

lol

Hold on if that's your proof... how do you know you've got the right God? What about the others?

I'm not even saying God doesn't exist. It's not relevent. Not all Christians believe that divorce is adultery. And hardly any believe you have to wait for your divorced partner to die before you can have sex again without it being adultery. There's a thousand different branches of the religion with their own ideas/philosophy. And yours are extreme.

I wasn't even aware that your lust or whatever was a struggle for you though it's not exactly out of the ordinary for a 14 year old. Lol. I just thought it was kind of funny given your strict views on how you're "allowed" to do it.

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 11:31 am

[quote="Wolfmaster"]It isn't a denominational thing. 'tis What the bible says. There's one thing about Christianity that no other belief system has. Christianity isn't a religion. Religions are like: You struggle and get the top of a mountain where God is, there are many different paths, etc. Christianity is like this: You're at the bottom of the mountaim, and God comes to you. Christianity isn't a religion. It's a relationship. Once, a man used this metaphor to convert sl
e buddhists

Pretty sure Islam's the same. The last sentence there doesn't make any sense can you please explain? You didn't really answer my question either.

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2011, 12:07 pm

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
It isn't a denominational thing. 'tis What the bible says. There's one thing about Christianity that no other belief system has. Christianity isn't a religion. Religions are like: You struggle and get the top of a mountain where God is, there are many different paths, etc. Christianity is like this: You're at the bottom of the mountaim, and God comes to you. Christianity isn't a religion. It's a relationship. Once, a man used this metaphor to convert sl
e buddhists

Pretty sure Islam's the same. The last sentence there doesn't make any sense can you please explain? You didn't really answer my question either.

1. You didn't ask a question.
2. The mountain metaphor is what I was talking about.
3. I'm pretty sure it's the same go up the mountain thing with Islam. Islam can be proven wrong because they honor suicide bombers and terrorists.... That just isn't right :(

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 5:58 pm

You guys ever heard someone say something in ten seconds that was so stupid it would take an hour to explain to them how stupid it was?

Yeah.

to his Interest."

SoftlyStepping
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Nov 2011, 8:50 pm

I rather enjoy the idea of a religion of relaxing, like that you describe.

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 10:02 pm

Wolfmaster wrote:

The question was how do you know the other religions aren't the correct ones, but don't worry

Wolfmaster wrote:
3. I'm pretty sure it's the same go up the mountain thing with Islam. Islam can be proven wrong because they honor suicide bombers and terrorists.... That just isn't right :(

You're about as ignorant as it's possible to be.

PS: We're discussing religion within a topic titled 'my anus is closed'.

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Nov 2011, 12:01 am

How am I ignorant? And yeah my anus is fine tho now

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:

The question was how do you know the other religions aren't the correct ones, but don't worry

Wolfmaster wrote:

You're about as ignorant as it's possible to be.

PS: We're discussing religion within a topic titled 'my anus is closed'.

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 12:41 am

Wolfmaster wrote:
How am I ignorant?

You believe that Muslims honor terrorists. Which they don't.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 1:54 am

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
How am I ignorant?

I was more LOLing at the millions of atrocities perpetrated in the past and present in the name of Christianity,
in fact the ones demanded by the Bible,
and the outright assertion that the morality practiced by religious believers is remotely related to whether it's claims are factual.

to his Interest."

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 3:27 am

ValentineWiggin wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
How am I ignorant?

I was more LOLing at the millions of atrocities perpetrated in the past and present in the name of Christianity,
and the outright assertion that the morality practiced by religious believers is remotely related to whether it's claims are factual.

Yeah there are alot of things wrong with religion today.

Psygirl6
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Nov 2011, 7:40 am

You probably have a rectal prolapse, which can cause that. I know I had one and it was scary. The rectum is probably blocking the anus, which is causing it. I would get to a doctor.

SoftlyStepping
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Nov 2011, 11:24 pm

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
ValentineWiggin wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
How am I ignorant?

I think the vast majority of adherents are well intentioned.

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 11:42 pm

SoftlyStepping wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
ValentineWiggin wrote:
The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Wolfmaster wrote:
How am I ignorant?

I think the vast majority of adherents are well intentioned.

Good intentions don't make up for all the bigotry but sure, that's nice I guess.

SoftlyStepping
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Nov 2011, 1:04 am

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
Good intentions don't make up for all the bigotry but sure, that's nice I guess.

It's hard for a person to fully comprehend that most of the world disagrees with them.