Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2011, 8:21 pm

As Autism is known to have a hereditary component I wondering if anyone has looked at there geneology. As it happens the earliest known person on my patriarchal lineage is a somewhat notable 14th century intellectual (I won't say who, as if I do it may be somewhat easy to figure out exactly who I am if you combine it with some of the other information I gave about myself). My genealogy is fairly known as my ancestor's valued family history, a lot of my ancestors were educated, and I have quite a few royal ancestors (I happen to be a direct descendant of both William the Conquer (through King John, I think) and Charmlagne, as well as several minor Scandinavian kings/nobles, several of which who claim to be descended from the Norse gods by only two or three generations), and one line I found goes back to 6 AD. Has anyone else done any research on their family history?

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Nov 2011, 8:30 pm

Some of my family research was conducted by another family member who has written books on it after verifying the information. My great great great great great grandfather was Chief Cornstalk, the Shawnee Indian chief said to be responsible for a curse and Mothman.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2011, 8:37 pm

As much as I would love to learn about my family history, I think that it would be impossible since my maternal grandmother was involved in a closed adoption and her birth records were destroyed in a fire. Little is known about my dad's biological father, as he left my dad's mom shortly after my dad was born.