i don't think i should invite friends to this forum

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 2:20 pm

jackbus01 wrote:
Of course, if someone were bored enough and you used the same username across the internet, than you are one google search away. I think my family would be to embarrassed to come forward and say "I was spying on the internet about you..."

They have to know your username first.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 3:04 pm

I use my nickname for my user or member name here. So if anyone I know wants to find me, here I am. I've mentioned WrongPlanet to family and friends sometimes. My mother has been reading quite a bit on the Internet about Aspergers and Autism but she doesn't spend time online in chatrooms or on forums. I don't believe I know or have meet anyone here in real life. I am aware of another person here who also visits and uses other forums that I use and visit and he knows I'm here as well. But I'm not going to tell anyone his real name and expose who he is.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 3:29 pm

My mom found WP before I did. I don't think she knows I post here though, and if she does, I doubt she knows what my username is.

readingbetweenlines
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 3:31 pm

I don't find this forum depressing at all, but perhaps I've not been following the more depressing threads! I like it. It's a good place to be. As for recommending it, I think perhaps people have to find their own way here.