I hate it when they change websites!! !

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 4:16 pm

My favourite weather website has changed, and it ain't so good as what it's always been (the one I've been using for the last few years!) Anyone else HATE it when stupid....website people change their website into something completely different and not so good?

:x :x

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

16 Nov 2011, 9:30 am

Chase changed their account layouts recently; I have a credit-card with em & now it's missing the recent transaction history. I might could DL the list for the open statement in some kind of office format but I can not view it on their site. I submitted a complaint

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 7:00 am

I hate it so much when a website changes. I can't even bear to look at it for weeks afterwards. I can't check the weather on the BBC anymore because they have changed the format completely and it makes NO SENSE!! !! Plus the BBC is planning to 'upgrade' the news pages as well. I wish I could yell at someone about this but they're hiding behind a computer!

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 7:13 am

It's strange - it seems to me that people just can't stop changing things. I guess for popular sites and things they try to keep it "fresh" with new designs or new bits here and there but eventually they overdo it, in my opinion.

*changes design on my website*

Az29
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Nov 2011, 7:18 am

I don't like it when websites change, it makes me nervous and edgy, even ones that I don't really use. For example I use hotmail, when I logout a page comes up with news articles and stuff like that(not certain what else is on it as I don't read it). It's been the same layout for years, today it was different, even though I just close the page and never read the news on there it freaked me out and I thought why? why would they do that, it looks worst!

I am responsible for some website changes as I do web design as a hobby and host/maintain several sites and it annoys me alot having to change things. One person wanted the whole layout and colours changed. I didn't email them back for about a week because I had to get use to the idea but then I had lots of ideas for what could be done and I went with it and changed it all.