What kind of woman are we attracted to?

Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2006, 6:21 am

CanyonWind wrote:
Litigious

Why is it more realistic to think you could get together with a brunette than a blond, especially where you're living? It's not like you're in rural china.

Blondes are a lot more stuck up and mean than brunettes (no, I'm not kidding), just because they know they're more attractive. It doesn't matter that about 50% of Sweden's women are naturally blondes... :(

'Tis munny in my purse.

Eric_C
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Oct 2006, 2:19 pm

You guys know the Steve Martin Film "LA Story (1991)"?
If so, the character that Shera Jessica Parker plays "SanDeE*" What kind of girl is she? She's a nice ditsy Airhead type right? She also seems to be free spirited and full of engery. This might sound crazy but I would say that's somewhat the type in which I am must attracted to.

I used to have a crush on a girl who I found out later that she was a TomBoy, I found that attractive too until I found out that TomBoys can be not only very rough physicly but emotionaly as well.

_Eric ;)

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2006, 5:41 pm

1:Girls with brown hair and brown eyes.
2:Must be aspie.
3:Interest in video games and/or rts games.

Juggernaut
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2006, 3:57 pm

brunette

5'6"

christian

dresses modestly

thinker!

not hyper or obnoxious---I like some girls with a lot of energy, but I wouldn't want to date one
pretty but doesnt know it---thats partyly where modesty comes in. I want an attractive girl, but if she knows she is, she's a waste of time---I don't go for competition in dating. Also, if she's really hot, I can't really relate to her, because I'm sure she got lots of attention her entire life for being pretty. I don't think I'm bad looking, but I sure as heck don't get noticed all the time by the opposite sex!

It annoys the crap out of me when there is some girl thats pretty and EVERYone has to take notice. Even young girls. its like 'oh, she is so gorgeous, she's gonna be a beauty". As if the girl did something to accomplish that. I mean, I take notice with my guy friends, but that is because I have hormones, not because I feel the need to fawn over someone for whom getting fawned over is old hat.

I don't want a perfect girl AT ALL. The girls that everyone talks about as SO wonderful, the girl with dozens of friends, the girl who has never been hurt.....I can't relate to that. I actually find that less attractive, its kindof counter intuitive. Theres going to be a certain level of shallowness there. Certain aspects of charachter can ONLY be built through suffering I beleive. My suffering has not simply been autism, but other stuff---I don't currently have social problems from it, but I am reaping the consequences of past problems.

I want a girl who is a virgin and who preferably has not had serious relationships. I haven't, so I don't want her to have more experience than me.

brown eyes.

no ditziness PERIOD. Any amount of what I interpret as ditziness is automatic no.

prefferably younger than me. But not crucial.

face to me is more important than the body. I would like a nice chest, but if I had to go for that or face, I would say face.

feminine, but not the type who's sole interest is in emotions and having babies and being a house wife. Because a relative of mine married someone like that, and as much as she's a great girl, she is the perfect example of what I don't want. So at least I know what to steer clear of. But I don't want the opposite of that either, the career oriented girl. I do want a girl thats want kids and to stay home. She just has to have more ambitons an interests than that, because if a girl is a thinker, she will have more interests than being a wife. I don't want some trophy wife whose sole interest is pleasing her husband and making cakes. To me thats a bit shallow. I do want that, but not to the exclusion of other stuff.

oh yeah, asian girls are attractive, but american ones, not with accent. the perfect girl would probly be half asian half white. but race is not a qualifier. for example, I am less likely to date a black girl, just because proportionatley there are less that match my personality, but I have met those that I find attractive that I would date. Indian girls I like as well.

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2006, 5:49 pm

Litigious wrote:
I don't dare to think I can get a really good looking blond or that a blond (NT) girl wouldn't be mean to me. :(

I think I've found just such a woman Litigious. At firs I thought she was just dating for sport and I looked like an easy target to her, but things are working out more and more. This woman could be an Aspie Male's dream come true. She came from a chaotic and abusive (menatly) background and simply does'nt want to be hurt by her partner.

I wish I could make Zerox copies of her for all you guys.

Mike61290
Raven
Raven

07 Oct 2006, 6:03 pm

CanyonWind wrote:
Litigious

Why is it more realistic to think you could get together with a brunette than a blond, especially where you're living? It's not like you're in rural china.

I bet if somebody said you could judge people's character by their skin color, you'd get all pissed off, but you're talking about judging people by their hair color.

Oh yeah, there was a topic... My ideal woman doesn't wear make up, and she only tells me I'm full of s**t when I actually am.

i agree with the makeup and the full of s**t part although i would much rather go out with a redhead or a brunnette based on the fact that i like darker hair, I have more of an attraction to dark hair for some reason but at the moment i am dating a blonde girl. There really isn't much of a difference only attraction but if a girl has the right attitude chances are ill go out with her. requirements are a sence of humor, under 150 pounds (im 16 so most girls fit into this category, little to no muscle to increase weight) and for god's sake she CANNOT be lazy I hate lazy people with a passion and well besides that i like southern girls but there is nothing wrong with city girls either

Bart21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 8:45 am

I like a girl with:

Height a few centimetres shorter than me.
Nice figure with nice ass. (i wouldn't fit with someone with no self discipline)
I prefer black hair and a pale skin. (my gf is blonde with a tanned skin though)
She has to be nice and fun to be around.
Preferably not authistic. (dated one with pddnos before and she was waay too quiet)
Has to have a decent sexdrive (yeah i'm a guy so shoot me :oops: )
Has to dress decently
Has to smell good.
And ofcourse how could i forget a face that's nice to look at :P

A girl doesn't have to meet all these things ofcourse.
I'm about as picky as the average person.
Proberbly not as the average person on here though.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 12:09 pm

(Having a good chuckle over the postings on this thread!!)
I'm 50, and my wife and I just celebrated our 16th anniversary. The things that attracted me to my wife when we first met, weren't the things I thought would attract me. She's pretty, and blond, and slender, which is nice. She's not a knockout, or even what you would call beautiful. But beyond the physical, she's as curious about things as I am, artistic, loyal, intelligent, and feisty.

You lads need to forget the list of physical attractiveness, and think about her personality!!

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 1:51 pm

Personality, intelligence, cute, and open minded.. open minded is a term which has now lost all meaning.. Many people claim they are but with one simple question I can prove to them they are not

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 3:23 am

Scrapheap wrote:
This woman could be an Aspie Male's dream come true..... I wish I could make Zerox copies of her for all you guys.

Glad to hear its going well, but is she a compatable beer type? :lol:

I talk very little IRL, so my ideal is (my wife) who does most of the talking. Would have liked blue eyes, but you can't have everything. :lol:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 4:01 am

Eric_C wrote:
You guys know the Steve Martin Film "LA Story (1991)"?
If so, the character that Shera Jessica Parker plays "SanDeE*" What kind of girl is she? She's a nice ditsy Airhead type right? She also seems to be free spirited and full of engery. This might sound crazy but I would say that's somewhat the type in which I am must attracted to.

I used to have a crush on a girl who I found out later that she was a TomBoy, I found that attractive too until I found out that TomBoys can be not only very rough physicly but emotionaly as well.

You're an L.A. Story fan, too? I liked the Museum of classical music:

Mozart's Quill, Verdi's Baton, Beethoven's Balls.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 4:05 am

As far as who I am attracted to, this woman:

1. lives within 50 miles of Boise, ID (where I plan to go to school)
2. favorite TV shows are animated sitcoms (Simpsons, Family Guy, Adult Swim...)
3. is skinny and has a least a 34C chest
4. adheres to the third date rule when it comes to sex
5. is an Aspie

I am almost certain that this person does not exist. There was an Aspie woman in Houston (where I am currently living) who I talk to and have met in person. She met all of the criteria except the one about the third date rule. My guess is that she is asexual.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 4:52 pm

my ideal girl:
-Human
-Deep
-Short (since i am short and i had bad experience with girls taller than me)
- slim (like me)
- doesn't support Israel 's war crimes.

Alicorn
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Oct 2006, 7:57 pm

I love Audrey Hepburn.

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2006, 1:42 am

I guess all I "need" from a girl is understanding and honesty.

I've been too urgent in an active search for a partner all my life, which led to me to create such attributes in girls that could never trust me, or believe in me, I've even chose girls that have serious problems with themselves.

I realised if I can be happy alone, then its a beautiful thing to meet someone and for them to love me, whether they understand exactly what I believe or feel is irrelavent, its that they simply understand I'm not expecting anything of them, I don't want the standard "girlfriend" type. I simply want a girl who I always know is there, but doesn't have to be around physically... We can just come in and out of each others lives regularly, knowing each other is always there, but not having to state it constantly in a needy battle of wills.

Should it happen I will be joyous, should it not happen, I will be alone, and joyous!

m4git3k
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Oct 2006, 2:59 pm

Girl:
Has to be about 5'5-5'9 (about my height)
Slim
Doesn't smoke/drink/do drugs
Acts geeky/cute (sort of like me preferably)
Thinks people = idiots
Kinda like a robot
"Open minded"
Pragmatic
Apathetic
Un-emotional
Expresses "like" for me.