Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Nov 2011, 4:30 am

I am talking about blacks,aspies,challenged,handicapped,ret*d...Are they inferior just because they were unfortunate(if they were)to be born that way and deserve to be bullied for fun?Or is it wrong because it is something serious?

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 5:02 am

Seriously are you a troll?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 5:02 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
I am talking about blacks,aspies,challenged,handicapped,ret*d...Are they inferior just because they were unfortunate(if they were)to be born that way and deserve to be bullied for fun?Or is it wrong because it is something serious?

The person who discovered how to make fire.
The person who invented the bow and arrow.
The person who invented the wheel.
The person who figured out how to extract and smelt metal.
The person who figured out how to irrigate crops.
The person who figured out how to make concrete.
The people who figured out how to sail and navigate.
The person who figure out the Earth was not flat.
Isaac Newton
James Watt...

Actually this list is going to be rather extensive so I'm just going to stop there as I don't have the time to list every single person in human history known to have made a ground breaking contribution to mankind. My point is though, that these people did not make the contributions they did because they were the same as everyone else. They made the contributions they did because they were different than everyone else.

Whether they had AS or not, their brains worked differently and they stumbled upon ideas and concepts that others did not.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Nov 2011, 5:10 am

Angel_ryan wrote:
Seriously are you a troll?

Seriously,not.

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 5:23 am

Ok because that's a strange thing to ask.
1. it's racist to call people of African American origins inferior.
2. Aspies are different we are not inferior
3. It's just plain wrong to bully or think of mentally challenged or handicapped people as inferior.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 5:26 am

Well, what do you think? Do you think it's right to bully people who are mentally ret*d, ASD, CP, black, asian, 'white trash,' gay or whatever?

Just because something happens (or even, is common) in the world doesn't mean that it's right. So, why do people do things that aren't right? Well, maybe someone else has a better answer than I, but I've spent a lot of my life wondering about that question and the answer seems complicated. It's about humans and social groups and hierarchy and evolution and lack of empathy and cognitive dissonance and and on and on.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Nov 2011, 5:27 am

I just ask because i have a question,isn't that what the forums are for?

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 5:36 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
I just ask because i have a question,isn't that what the forums are for?

Your questions and answers on the forms seem a little strange I don't even understand what you want out of it. Do you go on to share/read the opinions of other people with autism?
Do you want condolence from an online community or are you just looking for interesting reactions to strange questions from people.

pete1061
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 5:49 am

JohnyJohn wrote:

NOBODY deserves to be bullied for any reason!
Bullying is just plain wrong.

Diagnosed in 2005

Orr
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 6:08 am

Although I am generalising, those mentioned can be considered superior, discriminated by their apparent lack of having posted the original question.

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 6:09 am

JohnyJohn wrote:

Who are you to say that aspies, black people, and other disabled people are unfortunate? You're obviously racist and discriminatory against disabled people dude. Nobody deserves abuse for being different. f**k this "inferiority" crap, all people were born equal and deserve to be treated as such. I detect a troll.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Nov 2011, 6:48 am

ScientistOfSound wrote:
JohnyJohn wrote:

Who are you to say that aspies, black people, and other disabled people are unfortunate? You're obviously racist and discriminatory against disabled people dude. Nobody deserves abuse for being different. f**k this "inferiority" crap, all people were born equal and deserve to be treated as such. I detect a troll.

I just ask.Also i said if they were.Also yes disabled are disabled,blind people for example can't see.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 7:06 am

Seems like a philosophical question in troll clothing. Benefit of the doubt.

Let's see if the PPR residents can come up with useful answers, since the General Discussion crowd seem to be getting bored of the same old same old, and haven't managed to effectively quell your need for answers.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 7:08 am

I would say it depends on the difference. Having one eye is inferior to having two, for example.

NineTailedFox
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Nov 2011, 7:38 am

Let's see... Web search

Quote:
Inferior: A person lower than another in status or ability.

Yes.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2011, 8:05 am

Very often highly creative people or people of genius are "different". Very often their originality is not appreciated at first.

ruveyn