Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Ghonasiflaids
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Nov 2011, 2:14 pm

Writing a list of names of NT's you want to take revenge on is a one way ticket to an insane-asylum. I completely empathize you and understand exactly why you would think that way, but if I where to press a button that killed off everybody who has treated me ignorantly, the world's population would plummet.

The point is, NT's are ignorant , pretentious douches. But, Ignorance is bliss, and they didn't choose to be NT. Just like how gay people dont choose to be gay, and autistic's don't choose to be autistic.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2011, 2:37 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
It depends on what you mean. If someone talks down to me or is rude to me, I get them back the same way. I'm rude back or treat them like they are stupid.

It depends on what I want revenge over.

An example is the other day I was in the grocery store. I had asked the cashier for cigarettes as well as the groceries I was buying. Because she had to walk several registers over to get them, the woman behind me who was also getting cigarettes told her what she wanted too, so the girl doesn't have to make two trips. I had a coupon for the brand that the woman behind me asked for, in my purse so I found it and gave it to her. She stared at it like she didn't know what it was. I told her, it's $4 off that carton that you just asked for. Give it to the cashier and you'll save $4. She just stared at it then said OK. Didn't even bother to say "thank you". So after a minute or so, I looked at her and said "You're welcome".

That's all the revenge someone needs to get toward a rude person, IMO.

What situations are you talking about?

Frances

How was that revenge?

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2011, 2:41 pm

No I don't really take revenge. But that depends on your definition of revenge. If me bullying people back because they are bullies or mean, I see that as self defense than revenge. If doing comebacks is revenge, I see that as me standing up for myself than revenge.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2011, 3:08 pm

Hell yeah. Turnabout is fair play. 8)