Page 1 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Dec 2011, 11:38 am

i dont think i could actually chose one i like all the ones ive played just about the same.
but ocarina of time was definitly one of the easyist zelda games ive ever played.

DoubleSPY
Raven
Raven

01 Dec 2011, 12:14 pm

My most favorite would have to be both Ocarina of time and Majora's mask also wind waker even though I only played the demo version of that game. I want to play both Twilight princess and the newest one.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2011, 2:03 pm

Personally, I could easily say any of the aforementioned Legend of Zelda games but out of the Zelda games I have played, I find that the first ever Legend of Zelda is my favourite as it is a classic and brings you back to the grass roots of Zelda and Link.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

01 Dec 2011, 9:11 pm

Link To The Past.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2011, 11:35 pm

My favorite was definitely Link to the Past for super nintendo! I used to love that game so much when I was younger

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2011, 12:21 am

Oracle of Seasons of the Game Boy Color

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2011, 1:20 am

I liked Link's Awakening... Was the only game I ever got in french. o.O

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

02 Dec 2011, 2:25 am

Just got Four Swords for my DSi. :)

I really like Link to the Past the best though.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2011, 7:18 am

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I haven't played the new one for Nintendo Wii yet by the way.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2011, 9:10 am

The very first one for the NES.

nintendofan wrote:
but ocarina of time was definitly one of the easyist zelda games ive ever played.

So you haven't played Wind Waker or Minish Cap, then ;)

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Dec 2011, 11:12 am

DoubleSPY wrote:
My most favorite would have to be both Ocarina of time and Majora's mask also wind waker even though I only played the demo version of that game. I want to play both Twilight princess and the newest one.

oh i have windwaker demo version and proper (alotough the proper one barley plays)

im stuck on majoras mask, cant get that last of those 4 special masks :/

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Dec 2011, 11:13 am

PastFixations wrote:
Personally, I could easily say any of the aforementioned Legend of Zelda games but out of the Zelda games I have played, I find that the first ever Legend of Zelda is my favourite as it is a classic and brings you back to the grass roots of Zelda and Link.

oh yes i wanted to buy the orginial boxed on ebay cos i will only buy them boxed in decent conditon, and i ended up getting the orgginal zelda II with its box instead of the first one (i love playing around with it on the game genine :D )

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Dec 2011, 11:14 am

SyphonFilter wrote:
Link To The Past.

8O i want that so bad but i cant afford it. :(

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Dec 2011, 11:16 am

Stargazer43 wrote:
My favorite was definitely Link to the Past for super nintendo! I used to love that game so much when I was younger

i want that game so bad, but not from the wii virtual console, only real version, and i will only buy it boxed (because im trying to collect nintendo propley) in decent conditon. but for a good boxed game it is like £70 + 8O

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Dec 2011, 11:17 am

DragonKazooie89 wrote:
Oracle of Seasons of the Game Boy Color

i have that but only new and sealed... and i think its in german 8O

nintendofan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Dec 2011, 11:18 am

phil777 wrote:
I liked Link's Awakening... Was the only game I ever got in french. o.O

oh yes, i like that one i have 2 of the carts becuase one of them is mad glitchy (it does some crazy stuff when i try to play it) like all items scrambly apperaring at the last area then it crashing and all kinds of madness, thats why i got antother cart :p