Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2005, 8:51 pm

Mel wrote:
TAFKASH wrote:

Coffee makes me feel physically ill when I drink any sort of quantity of it though (more than half a cup), which is a shame because I quite like it.... Tea has no effect on me whatsover though, so its not the caffeine that causes it - very odd....

I can't drink much tea for the same reason- it gives me migraine and makes me feel hollow inside. Its not the caffeine cos I can drink loads of coffee and its not the tannin cos I get it with red bush too.

I think you can get special cream to sort red bush out....

Mel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2005, 8:53 pm

TAFKASH wrote:
Mel wrote:
TAFKASH wrote:

Coffee makes me feel physically ill when I drink any sort of quantity of it though (more than half a cup), which is a shame because I quite like it.... Tea has no effect on me whatsover though, so its not the caffeine that causes it - very odd....

I can't drink much tea for the same reason- it gives me migraine and makes me feel hollow inside. Its not the caffeine cos I can drink loads of coffee and its not the tannin cos I get it with red bush too.

I think you can get special cream to sort red bush out....

Pmsl- yeah if you spread something sweet on it you end up with honey bush instead- which is much more pleasing :lol:

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 10:18 pm

Bump