Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2011, 10:01 am

Last edited by JohnyJohn on 07 Dec 2011, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miharu
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2011, 10:13 am

Are you kidding me!? You look like a hot rock star version of Jesus, DAYUMN!

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2011, 10:17 am

In real life yes but in pictures not so good?Maybe i need a new camera?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 10:41 am

The camera can lie.

I don't think you look ugly in this picture, but it is quite normal for people to think they look ugly in pictures. I think I look hideous in pictures, but other people think I look really pretty, my mum even printed out a picture of me and my brother and put it up in her favourite photo frame because she says we both look lovely in it, and other people said that too, but I thought I looked so ugly.

I think it's low self-esteem.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 10:48 am

Cameras can't lie - they can only record the truth.

It's how people interpret that truth that makes all of the difference.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

NoMrCollins
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Dec 2011, 11:24 am

I can’t explain all the pictures that you are in, but I will try and explain why this one doesn’t look so good.

Overhead lighting: the light from overhead is casting shadows on your eyes, gives you that “caveman” sort of look. Cameras can’t capture as much of the dynamic range that our eyes can, so in real life the shadows are not quite as evident.

Camera lens: from the looks of it, this was taken with a webcam. The webcam is a wide angle lens, and it tends to distort the image, especially if you sit too close to the lens. It can make your nose look bigger and broaden out the face.

It is true that cameras don’t lie, but they can cause misinterpretation because they can’t capture everything. It’s the same thing as facts. Facts don’t lie, but those who interpret the facts can twist them into lies.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2011, 11:27 am

NoMrCollins wrote:
I can’t explain all the pictures that you are in, but I will try and explain why this one doesn’t look so good.

Overhead lighting: the light from overhead is casting shadows on your eyes, gives you that “caveman” sort of look. Cameras can’t capture as much of the dynamic range that our eyes can, so in real life the shadows are not quite as evident.

Camera lens: from the looks of it, this was taken with a webcam. The webcam is a wide angle lens, and it tends to distort the image, especially if you sit too close to the lens. It can make your nose look bigger and broaden out the face.

It is true that cameras don’t lie, but they can cause misinterpretation because they can’t capture everything. It’s the same thing as facts. Facts don’t lie, but those who interpret the facts can twist them into lies.

I think i agree with the first post.I think,and objectively,loo gorgeous.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2011, 12:31 pm

Thread locked by OP request