Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2011, 12:37 pm

Here she is! I must say that after owning her for a few days, she is a very weird snake. She hates the heat lamp (we think it may be too bright for her albino eyes) and she prefers staying on the cooler half of the tank. Plus she's kind of see-through so you can see when she will poop next lol But she's very sweet and seems to really like me.

Ganondox, for your question, Messina is from an animated movie called Freddie as FRO7 (The entire movie is on YouTube.). She's the only character that could actually save that movie from being a complete failure lol

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2011, 9:23 pm

Lightning88 wrote:
Here she is! I must say that after owning her for a few days, she is a very weird snake. She hates the heat lamp (we think it may be too bright for her albino eyes) and she prefers staying on the cooler half of the tank. Plus she's kind of see-through so you can see when she will poop next lol But she's very sweet and seems to really like me.

Ganondox, for your question, Messina is from an animated movie called Freddie as FRO7 (The entire movie is on YouTube.). She's the only character that could actually save that movie from being a complete failure lol

Your snake's adorable. :O)

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2011, 9:28 pm

Lightning88 wrote:
Here she is! I must say that after owning her for a few days, she is a very weird snake. She hates the heat lamp (we think it may be too bright for her albino eyes) and she prefers staying on the cooler half of the tank. Plus she's kind of see-through so you can see when she will poop next lol But she's very sweet and seems to really like

Could you make her little snake sunglasses?
She's really cute. :)

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2011, 10:32 pm

Thank you both so much! I'll have to try and get a better picture of her one of these days; this one does not do her justice!

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 12:59 am

Should have got an Eastern Brown.

I had one [living in the house]. Very low on maintenance.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 9:35 am

Never heard of an Eastern Brown before.

My snake watched TV for the first time last night (X Factor). I couldn't tell if she liked it or not. She was very active the whole time and really wanted to check out my hair... We've also been keeping the heat lamp off because she really doesn't seem to like it. We have a heat pad taped to the side of her tank, but the tank is only 70F with it, so it's not quite warm enough for her. We bought her another one and cut it down to proper size for under the tank, but I don't think it's working. Oh, and she's also learned how to slither to the top of the tank. It took her a couple of days to learn exactly what glass is. She thought she could just go right on through before lol