Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

WinningAspie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Dec 2011, 12:17 am

I am looking for a site that has girls who like Aspies or don't seem to be rubbed off by the thought. I have tried OKC, but not much action. :evil:

Anyone know of anything good? Or perhaps what to say to an NT girl in the beginning?

The new saying for Aspies should be:

We are Aspies..... We do not forget, we do not forgive, EXPECT US!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 Dec 2011, 12:57 am

I tried all the Aspergers/autism sites & a lot of the mainstream sites including OKC & I had NO luck at all except for maybe bad on all of em. There is a huge ratio of men to women so the women get overwhelmed with messages. I've had better luck on forums

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 3:24 am

yeah, I would say to look out for people you like on forums and pm them about their posts and later ask to add them on face book and get to know them that way.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 3:33 am

WinningAspie wrote:
Anyone know of anything good? Or perhaps what to say to an NT girl in the beginning?

It's difficult to meet people who live locally on here because people tend to be scattered across the globe and I haven't really heard of many people having success on dating websites either. The best thing to do would be to join an art class, go to an anime or video games convention, I find that most girls who attend them tend to go for artistic types and they are more likely to accept your quirks or inability to socialize as well as others.

Last edited by Wolfheart on 09 Dec 2011, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 4:02 am

WinningAspie wrote:
I am looking for a site that has girls who like Aspies or don't seem to be rubbed off by the thought. I have tried OKC, but not much action. :evil:

Success on dating sites depends on how well your profile is written and what you say in your first message to get a conversation. I actually met the girl who I've dating since May (and who recently broke up with me) on OKCupid. If you think that mentioning that you have AS is preventing people from replying to your messages, then don't mention it in your profile. Although, I should mention that I started dating the girl I mentioned above after I decided to reveal that that I have Asperger's in my OKCupid profile.

grandmann
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2011, 4:30 am

I got and email from Beautybaby. Anyone know if this woman leggit or scammer?
She state she wants to start a relationship with me and she needs to tell me something important. Respond using here email address.

Darkstorm
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2011, 4:35 am

grandmann wrote:
I got and email from Beautybaby. Anyone know if this woman leggit or scammer?
She state she wants to start a relationship with me and she needs to tell me something important. Respond using here email address.

It's a spammer. Definitely not legit. I got the same message.

Be wary of anyone who immediately "wants a relationship" on the first message, sometimes a give-away. The other way to check is if someone gives you their email address, pop it into facebook. If there is no account, it is probably fake. If there is an account, and the girl looks like a model in a model pose, it is probably fake too. If you add her to facebook, and all of her "friends" are male, then definitely a scammer.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 9:42 am

Can't Alex get someone else to fix Aspie Affection if he can't be bothered to?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 10:26 am

smudge wrote:
Can't Alex get someone else to fix Aspie Affection if he can't be bothered to?

I think he should take it down at this point & let someone else create a new site from scratch if they want. Aspie Affection wouldn't let me search after I created my account two years ago & it quit letting me log in over a year ago. It wouldn't let me create a new account either & I tried again just now to register a new account & I got the same error code page. It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to use that site

WinningAspie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Dec 2011, 1:58 pm

I am a web designer and have created dating websites before. I could create a good one for all of us with a proper search function.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 3:29 pm

WinningAspie wrote:
I am a web designer and have created dating websites before. I could create a good one for all of us with a proper search function.

A member here created a site about 6months ago(I think that's how long ago it was) & he took it down because there weren't that many members. I think it would of helped a lot if Aslex would of took Aspie Affection down & had put the other one in it's place & had promoted it on the homepage & other places here but instead Alex occasionally claims that he will fix AA but I've been hearing that for 2 years now. He needs to completely get rid of it

WinningAspie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Dec 2011, 3:46 pm

nick007 wrote:
WinningAspie wrote:

A member here created a site about 6months ago(I think that's how long ago it was) & he took it down because there weren't that many members. I think it would of helped a lot if Aslex would of took Aspie Affection down & had put the other one in it's place & had promoted it on the homepage & other places here but instead Alex occasionally claims that he will fix AA but I've been hearing that for 2 years now. He needs to completely get rid of it

here here!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 7:15 pm

Never trust a dating site by the KGB.

But expect it to be filled with Russian beauties.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 8:28 pm

nick007 wrote:
WinningAspie wrote:

A member here created a site about 6months ago(I think that's how long ago it was) & he took it down because there weren't that many members.

Interesting note. What is it with WP members that makes them make requests with such passion and yet fail to participate when the requests do get fulfilled?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 8:36 pm

MCalavera wrote:
nick007 wrote:
WinningAspie wrote:

A member here created a site about 6months ago(I think that's how long ago it was) & he took it down because there weren't that many members.

Interesting note. What is it with WP members that makes them make requests with such passion and yet fail to participate when the requests do get fulfilled?

They want it all here on Wrong Planet instead of a different site