Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Dewclaw
Raven
Raven

16 Oct 2006, 11:42 pm

I like the cold weather, but I grew up in the Rocky Mountains with lots of cold and snow.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2006, 1:48 pm

werbert wrote:
Summer was nice this year. All two hours of it.

We had two weeks with about 90 F and 3-4 months with raining...

'Tis munny in my purse.

Sixela
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Oct 2006, 6:49 pm

Fiz wrote:
I hate cold weather too. As much as I am sensitive to temperature change I also feel less motivated when I'm too cold. Plus I get depressed when I'm cold.

I'm like that aswell in the cold and I shiver immediately. Sometimes in the cold I find it more difficult to think clearly, especially when I was in school. Didn't matter if I had a jacket or sweater because even the temperatue of the seat would bother me, and my face would be cold In the extreme heat, I'm ok most of the time but I have an correlating urge to keep moving. And direct sunlight makes me batty, I sneeze and my eyes get itchy for two things. I find either extreme in temperature makes me sweat, but most of all when I'm worked up.

I'm very sensitive to any temperature change. Seems I notice it right away no matter how many or what clothes I'm wearing. Changes in the air aswell; where I live its generally very humid and when the barrometer drops I have symptoms like dry nostrils and eyes and tightness of skin to name a few.