Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 8:14 pm

my hopelessly favorite pastime is back, i know i'm 2 years late but whatever.

got mugen 1.0 now and am looking for characters\stages etc... i had a big list of fighters already but like no stages, i might have to go through process of elimination with my sonic characters, clouds <--- got about 8 :P, not sure what to do with the holy hell cheap characters, like hellspawn akuma and stuff.

i have to remove some because my screenpack only has so many slots and it's kinda pointless to have 8 clouds, i don't know why i never got android 17, i had the other 2.

i'm trying to find some interesting fighters, doesn't matter if i know the game\movie\cartoon\anime it comes from or not, i have at least 30+ characters that i have no clue where they come from already, but they put on one hell of a show, the dbz characters espeashily are fun to watch.

but there are a ton more characters i know nothing about, it would help if i at least knew their fighting style or weapon of choice. but there are to many cool characters then i got the space for on my roster.

anyway i'm glad mugen is back at least.

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2011, 11:13 pm

WHAT
A FELLOW MUGEN LOVER

Pound it.

My MUGEN setup is too humble for me to say~

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2011, 4:15 pm

SonicMisaki wrote:
WHAT
A FELLOW MUGEN LOVER

Pound it.

eh? don't really get what you mean here.

but i have to say i was really bummed when the mugen project was dropped, i thought that the custom content would grind to a halt, kinda like sims 1 content, when sims 2 came out sims 1 stuff was hard to come by. i didn't get sims 2 till the 5th expansion was out or something.

alot of mugen modders dropped mugen completely like i feared would happen, but now that 1.0 is out i hope alot of new modders will show up, i found a ton of stages and quite a bit of characters. there are even mod manager type programs out there that make installing things a breeze.

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2011, 7:24 pm

Jetfox wrote:
SonicMisaki wrote:
WHAT
A FELLOW MUGEN LOVER

Pound it.

I haven't gotten my MUGEN folder up to speed. I've been too busy making records on the Sonic Center.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2011, 8:11 pm

SonicMisaki wrote:
Jetfox wrote:
SonicMisaki wrote:
WHAT
A FELLOW MUGEN LOVER

Pound it.

I haven't gotten my MUGEN folder up to speed. I've been too busy making records on the Sonic Center.

oh yeah awhile after they dropped mugen i stopped maintaining it as well. but once i found mugen 1.0 it got me interested again. my old winmugen had no custom stages or a screen pack because the game would become unstable if i had a screenpack or stages.

also installing things manually was getting to me.