Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

krex
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2006, 2:13 pm

Doing apartment turn-over at "punk rock hotel"....dead cat in the freezer,body fluids and bugs everywhere and smell of decay.Fast food also sucks,grease in the air gets in pores and hair,smell is suffocating.

My job now,wouldnt be bad except for the client that never shuts up and gets angry all the time and the lazy and incompetent staff and management,but that has recently improved.

The one job I can never imagine doing is dealing with dead animals(in food industry) or doing animal testing...That takes a special breed of human.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2006, 5:32 am

I'd hate a job where I had to help pick up dead bodies. Saw a show about it on the TV and it looked really gross. Still, somebody has to do it and it is important. It's a sad indictment on our society that people can die in their house or unit and not be found for days or weeks or longer.

I also wouldn't like to do animal experiments where the animal was injured or killed. I would get too attached to the rats, mice, bunnies, or whatever else they were testing.

Call centre work would also be absolute torture.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon