Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ebi
Raven
Raven

14 Feb 2005, 2:08 pm

Here, long time lurker, first time poster.

I don't have time to make a lengthy introduction of myself, but I'll try to do my best.

I am male, 31, single and with self-diagnosed AS. I became aware of the existance of AS from about six months ago and due to a conference my mother attended -she's an elementary school teacher- dealing with AS. She suggested me if I could find out more on the Web about the subject, and so I did. The more I read and researched, the more I saw myself fit into the AS profile, as that seemed to explain the lots of difficulties and ordeal I have experimented in social situations, relationships and even work across my entire life.

So I am at a stage of my life where I am reconsidering many things across me, the consequences of decisions I've done in the past, and learning to deal with and overcome AS in a way that can allow me to lead a decent, "normal", happy life. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock to undo most of the mistakes and bad choices I made in the past and that I still regret, but since I cannot do that I'm trying to do the second best thing - fixing my life to survive in an NT world from this point on.

Cheers all! Hope to know some good people here.

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2005, 2:15 pm

Welcome to WrongPlanet, Ebi! Glad you decided to stop lurking and join us. :D

Dunc

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

Mel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2005, 2:25 pm

Welcome to wrong planet Ebi- its great to see so many lurkers finally deciding to post :D