Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MinorAnnoyance
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jan 2012, 3:59 pm

I've had over 20 for several months. I see things I was to read or watch but I don't want to get to it right now so it stays open. I also have 'Read it Later' on firefox but typically things go into that and then never come out. I have 50 pages of lings saved. Sometimes when I look through it I see things that I can just take out. Like a preview article for a game that has already been released that I have bought played and stopped playing.
Even without a job I still seem to always be pressed for time and can't get enough done in a day.

Edit: I've taken that read later list from 50+ down to 7 pages.

DC1977
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jan 2012, 6:43 am

I usualy have two browsers going at the same time (Yes, I know I could use just one, but I;m strange that way) with about a half dozen tabs open in each.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm

Anywhere between 4 and 30.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2012, 10:41 pm

Billions.

I'm not kidding either (slightly exaggerating perhaps)

gamefreak
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 12:17 am

5,. usually because I don't like too much clutter.

sMeow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jan 2012, 5:40 am

Video games forum, gMail, WrongPlanet, Japanese dictionnary, random things... so 5 or 6.

Az29
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Jan 2012, 5:58 am

When I first get on the internet I check 2 emails, ebay, 3 forums, 2 discount sites(hotukdeals and moneysavingexpert for any bargains). I start with the emails, once checked I close those tabs, I check ebay for any messages and to see if anything is ending then close that tab. I check the discount sites and close them. The 3 forums I check one first as it usually only has a dozen new posts, checked.. tab closed. That leaves me 2 tabs / 2 forums that I flick between as I read the hundred or so new posts, hardly ever replying.

I also sometimes open a site like failblog to amuse myself or some sort of retail site to browse and rarely buy from. Right now the only tab I have is WP but I'm thinking of doing my daily search for ridiculously cheap PS3 games on ebay or game retail sites.

I think the most I ever have open is around 10-12 and that's when I'm looking at many retail sites if I'm intending to buy something and want to find the cheapest price. Example being yesterday I was looking for a new PS3 controller I had 2 game sites open, ebay and several other retail sites.

Assi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2012, 7:21 am

I seem to have atleast ten times more than most people before me.

Is there anyone who keeps around 50 pages average and usually gets up to a 150 as I do?

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 1:43 pm

My maximum is about 8. I hate having many open. A lot of times, I'll have the same page opened more than once. If I think the page is too valuable to just close, I'll bookmark it, then close it.

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"