Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

stephiibean
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Dec 2011, 2:34 pm

It sure would.

I just noticed your in wales. Don't know wales well but my brother lives in Cardiff, I go down there a lot.

Eingana
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Dec 2011, 4:17 pm

hia stephiibean

Wanted to say hi as i'm 28 with AS and spend most of my life working with horses. I have my BHS stage 1,2,3 and 4 and use to do alot of showjumping and teaching, but i gave it all up a few years back to study science as I came to realise that even thought it is the love of my life and the reason why I am on this planet, horse business doesn't pay and its a hard life working for others in the industry.

Anyway sorry to go on but hi and hope to speak to you soon.

AlienRed
Raven
Raven

29 Dec 2011, 7:08 pm

stephiibean wrote:
It sure would.

I just noticed your in wales. Don't know wales well but my brother lives in Cardiff, I go down there a lot.

I'm the other end of Wales to the North, Right on the border with England at the top

marineaspiejohn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Dec 2011, 1:15 am

hi!! ! well im not from the UK but i lived there in High school(fife Scotland) and i def enjoy the British people (and IRN-BRU) but anyways welcome!

stephiibean
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Dec 2011, 5:12 am

Eingana wrote:
hia stephiibean

Wanted to say hi as i'm 28 with AS and spend most of my life working with horses. I have my BHS stage 1,2,3 and 4 and use to do alot of showjumping and teaching, but i gave it all up a few years back to study science as I came to realise that even thought it is the love of my life and the reason why I am on this planet, horse business doesn't pay and its a hard life working for others in the industry.

Anyway sorry to go on but hi and hope to speak to you soon.

Hey. Thats so cool :)
Yea the horse business is a horrible place to be in sometimes. Hence why I'm now doing my own thing in it, hoping to set up my own yard in the near future once i'm a qualified NH instructor and have proved myself a bit to people. I already have a lot of interest so fingers crossed.

AlienRed - Thought it might be the other end. I'm no good with geography!
To give you an example of how bad I am with Geography, I thought Austria was in Spain!!

AlienRed
Raven
Raven

30 Dec 2011, 10:17 am

stephiibean wrote:
AlienRed - Thought it might be the other end. I'm no good with geography!
To give you an example of how bad I am with Geography, I thought Austria was in Spain!!

Geography is one of my better things, My mates call me 'Mike Mike' because I remember roads so well

mattw
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Dec 2011, 10:19 am

Hi Stephii and welcome to Wrong Planet! Great to see the community on here from England is growing stronger.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2012, 2:33 am

Welkome to WP

MickImage