AspieMan Saved My Life Last Night!! !

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

14 Oct 2006, 7:47 am

I was walking by myself last night downtown about 11 PM (WP was down and I was
feeling down, like stepping in front of a bus down) anyway as I was walking I heard
A small group of young men laughing and the end of an alley way I crossed. I thought
nothing of it till one said "hey dude can you loan me $5". I ignored him but he and his
mates ran right by me and said "Hey f*g loan me $5" I told them I did not have any money. At that point they had their hand on me. I tried to run but tripped. The one
guy took my $20 bill and kicked me. They all begin kicking me and saying "you lieing
greedy ba$tard we should kill you" At which point I saw the glare of a shinny knife blade.
I saw my life past before my eyes. I felt suicidial earily in the night but now I wanted to
live!

Thats when it happen maybe my wanting it change reality. A man jump down in a blue
sweats and a ski mask from the 2 story building on one side of the alley. He had some
British/Aussie accent i not sure. He said "I suggest you drop the knife" They laughed
and said "lets kill both these f*gs" They walked away from me as I laid on the ground in pain. The 3 young punks (earily 20's late teens) then walked towards the man in blue.
One grabbed a steel pipe another a brick and the big guy still had the knife.

I felt sweat burning my eyes or so I though later I found it was my on blood from a minor cut to my head. I could not see what happen. Only the sounds on hiting and moaning. I assume they killed the stranger. I heard them or someone run off. I
thought it was safe to get up. So I walked farther down the alley to help
the stranger. But to my shock the 3 punks lay on the ground knocked out.

I ran home as I looked back I saw the shadow of the masked man in blue on top of a building.

Thanks AspieMan

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 8:04 am

It might have been Quatermass. 8O

'Tis munny in my purse.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 8:21 am

Oh just got the mourning paper! There is a short story in the over night police news section.

"...three men from **** , Texas were taken to the **** County Hospital for injuries from
and attack by a masked man in the downtown ****. The mask man is describe as armmed and dangerous and is wanted by the police..."

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 8:23 am

Hm, Quatermass is for gun control, so it couldn't be Quatermass then. Hm, did I take a quick trip to Texas last night? :? :wink:

'Tis munny in my purse.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 8:26 am

Litigious wrote:
Hm, Quatermass is for gun control, so it couldn't be Quatermass then. Hm, did I take a quick trip to Texas last night? :? :wink:

Well Quatermass talks a peace love message here on WP but for all we know he is
kicking NT bullies a$$ every night. Do we know his IP he might infact be in Texas.

Maybe I should goto the police and tell them what happen. I fear that they may think
I'm the masked man since i have lots of bruise and cuts on my face.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 9:57 am

Is this story real or not real? Eitherway, AspieMan rules.

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 12:17 pm

TheMachine1 I'm actually very glad you brought this up...because the same sort of thing happened to me not two weeks ago. Except I thought that if I posted it, people would think me a fool! I'm glad I'm not alone.

It would have been around 7pm, quite dark, only the street lights to guide me. I was walking home from a late class and as I jumped over a puddle some of my books fell to the ground...and one of them down a drainage ditch. I despaired, for as I collected the remmaining books I noticed that my most important one, Beginning Teaching and Beyond, was the one that was lost. And I needed that for an assignment that was soon to be due!

That's when it happened. As I stood back up after failing to reclaim my book, I noticed a blue streak out the corner of my eye, then a soft thud behind me. 'Fear not, Mitchell!' He said in a commanding, yet soothing voice, and I was instantly at ease. Then, turning to face the ditch he let out what can only be described as a battle-cry and reached his hand deep down inside. I knew that he wouldn't be able to reach, but I was wrong! There he was with my precious book, without even a wet page! I was shocked. I tried to ask how he did it, who he was, but I could only stammer.

He said to me: 'Never give up my young Aspergian, for when things are looking down, I will be looking down upon you, to guide and protect! Now I must go, Mitchell, but remember: Aspergers Foreverrrrrr' (the last bit seemed to echo) Then in a flash he was gone!

I still cant believe it!

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 12:18 pm

I dunno. :?

There were rumors that it was Werbert.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 12:26 pm

Alternative wrote:
I dunno. :?

There were rumors that it was Werbert.

No, I was one of the attackers. F*** you, AspieMan.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 2:31 pm

Mitch8817 wrote:
TheMachine1 I'm actually very glad you brought this up...because the same sort of thing happened to me not two weeks ago. Except I thought that if I posted it, people would think me a fool! I'm glad I'm not alone.

I still cant believe it!

Yeah he is out there we are not crazy! Our brother aspies in need fear not because
AspieMan is out there. If he does not help you tonight some other aspie in need will
be helped.

I heard a report from a member who will remain nameless how AspieMan ounce saved
her prize show cat from the teeth of a NT canine bent on a cat sandwich.

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 6:01 pm

did that really happen?

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 6:10 pm

Raph522 wrote:
did that really happen?

Not sure seem like a dream. I kinda had an outta body feel. like I was watching the
situation. I never talked to AspieMan and when he was fighting the punks I was at the other end of the alley. I can not be sure where reality and miss understanding starts.
I am dreading going out again tonight.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 10:08 pm

He saved my life too. I also found myself feeling down i.e. suicidal down yesterday when WP was not accessible so I wandered into the street in my nightgown and barefeet in the bitter cold walking aimlessly and crossing streets without first checking for oncoming traffic. A pack of wild dogs then turned the corner and as soon as they caught sight of me the rabid growling and drooling commenced 8O. So I hightailed it back home but one dog was faster than I so managed to jump in front of me, and the dogs had me corralled in. This is when I noticed that their eyes were glowing red and I suddenly realized these were demonic dogs and that when they were done eating me my soul would automatically be sent to hell for all time. Understanding now that the stakes were grave I tried to figure out whether to fight the animals off or just die with dignity. At that moment Aspieman appeared and began throwing heavy reference manuals at the dogs, mowing down each in turn. I breathed a sigh of relief and thanked him for his rescue. He then walked me back home and assured me he would be eternally at my service.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 5:03 am

Did he have blond hair and was dressed in black? :wink:

'Tis munny in my purse.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 5:45 am

Litigious wrote:
It might have been Quatermass. 8O

I wish.....

On sabbatical...

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 7:01 am

Litigious wrote:
Did he have blond hair and was dressed in black? :wink:

I don't know about his hair... he was wearing the Aspieman ski mask so I couldn't see :lol: :wink:.