Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Selena
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Feb 2012, 5:38 pm

I'm over 50 and I love faeries. I like to use the Faery Oracle cards. Hope to make it to one of the Faerieworld Cons this year, from pics I've seen they look like a lot of fun.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2012, 9:49 am

What is a faeries?

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2012, 2:31 pm

^

A twee, olde worlde spelling of 'fairies'.

BunnyMum
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Feb 2012, 4:18 pm

I love fairies and my real name means Fairy! I look like a big fairy with my long hair and have been told by others that I remind them of a fairy. And I love nature.

Have you read Doreen Virtue's book "Earth Angels"? The description of Incarnated Elementals (as she calls fairies) fits me perfectly!

I also love rabbits and have a beautiful house bunny (you often see fairies with rabbits in artwork).

OP... I see you also have the rabbit avatar. Do you have a rabbit?

Edited to say I turn 39 today... you're never too old to believe in fairies (and if you are than you're just too old! I'll never be too old as I'll alway believe. I look way younger than my age, too.)

Anemone
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 3:40 pm

I wrote a screenplay about unicorns a while back. They become fashion models because it's the only job they can do (can't exactly work at the coffee shop, now, can they?) while they're trying to generate enough cash to set themselves up with assistive technology.

I love mythical creatures. They're so much fun to work with, in terms of imagining/writing about social roles, because they're completely outside the normal.

cthulhureqiuem
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Feb 2012, 8:11 am

my love of fantasy drove me into the dark depths of a warhammer 40k obsession XD