Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 9:02 pm

can you rember your first crush? what happened with them?

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 10:40 pm

I can remember my first obsession, it was with a boy who lived in the house behind my family's house. They had a screened-in pool behind a stretch of trees and I would stand near the trees and watch him swim with his family. I was age 4 approximately.

First "crush" as in romance was probably at age 14, it was on someone in my highschool.

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 10:52 pm

Let's just say I was greatly disillusioned when he turned out to be a total jerk.

You could not pay me enough money to ever want to relive my teen years. LOL

Cade
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 11:33 pm

My frist crush was with a boy named Del Michael. He lived on the other side of the block. We were 5. Once when my picture was in the newspaper for an article about the Natural History Museum (it was of me looking at a stuffed cougar or something), he cried becasue he said I was prettier than I was in the picture (I never have bee nvery photogenic). His family moved, and I cried and cried. I have no idea what happened to him after that.

johannaS
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Oct 2006, 8:12 am

I have never really had a crush on anyone except my fave actor. Love is beyond me. I LIKE my boyfriend. Love is too strong word to describe my emotions. I dont know where "crush" is located.

fresco
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2006, 1:19 pm

My first crush was on Stefan Egberg the tennis player!!

Seeba7
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Feb 2010, 9:39 pm

I was 4 and it was Keanu Reeves. Woah!

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2010, 9:51 pm

oh dear...I was 7 and it was the son of this friend of my dad's who was from France.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2010, 11:45 pm

I was about 5 in kindergarten.

It was with these two boys I was in class with teeheehee.

dossa
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 11:11 am

I had a little friend who lived across from me in pre-school. My cousin married us one day, but I do not think I had a crush on him. I think he was just my friend. He moved away to Colorado and I have no clue what happened to him. After him I had this mad crush on the older sister of a boy in my class. She did not turn out so well. A friend of mine knows her mother... apparently she has some kind of drug problem. It is sad really, she had the most beautiful singing voice and smile. I was very taken with that girl.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 11:41 am

When I was 5-ish, he was my "boyfriend" or the infants school equivilent. We used to get told off for kissing in the cloakrooms hiding under the coats :3

ThatRedHairedGrrl
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Walking through a shopping mall listening to Half Japanese on headphones

05 Feb 2010, 5:08 pm

It was one of the actors from the BBC TV series Rentaghost - he played Fred Mumford, the guy who was only just dead and couldn't walk through walls properly. (I find on looking him up his name was Anthony Jackson. I can't remember ever seeing him in anything else.) I'd have been about eight.

starlighter
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Feb 2010, 5:26 pm

I think I was like 4, and I think he was the child's psichologist in the pre-school center.

gleameyes23
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Feb 2010, 11:14 pm

A classmate of mine in the second grade. He thought I was creepy and annoying (and that's not just my thoughts, he actually said that).

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 12:24 am

I had my first crush, when I was 19. I had a crush on the young Ray Davies of The Kinks. I became so obsessed with him, that I thought that I could look like a female version of him, through a strict diet, that I didn't lose any weight on. I was even willing to eat carrot sandwiches. I didn't realize back in those days, that I was no Ray Davies. I even had a Kinks album on my bedroom wall, with Ray rubbing his head against Mick's head, pretending to be Gay. My mum kept asking when I was going to take it down, partly because she knew that I was much more like Mick, than like Ray. I kept it up for a while, because it reminded me of myself teasing a large, sensitive man who was in my college programme. My mum wanted it down, because it reminded her of all the teasing that I've endured. They say that love is blind.

Meadow
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 12:49 am

I have never had a crush on anyone in my life. Quite a number of people have had crushes on me throughout my life, before about ten years ago, which I never could understand either. I don't seem to have any capacity for that sort of obsession and don't understand it much in other people either. :lol: