It is not that funny but cant stop laughing

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

mglosenger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jan 2012, 1:48 am

mglosenger wrote:
Awesome, I've seen that cat prancing about on another site and I wondered what it was.. I find it enjoyable, though.. I've never seen anything quite like it, and it even has a song. I think it's saying 'meow' over and over but perhaps I am wrong.

Rainbow-streaming poptart cat running in space? That's my analysis

Hmm, the more I watch it the more amusing it seems.. I often enjoy the internets.. happy everything

ediself
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2012, 3:25 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh-0dFvTyI8&feature=related[/youtube]

I get laughing fits over lots of things, but it used to be worse in high school....got expelled once because we had been joking about our science teacher saying completely confusing and obscure things to us and then going "ok....?" as if he though we might have understood.
Next class he did it, I couldn't control it and at the first "ok....?" started laughing, he came very close to my desk and told me I was "being very rude....ok...?" I almost peed myself, and he kept going , then sent me to the principal's office. There was no way I could stop, I was just laughing in his face and it was so rude that the rudeness of it made it absurd and even more funny. I left the class saying I was sorry in beween fits of laughter.
When I explained to the principal the reason of the laughing fit, he said "you must be tired.....go rest in detention" but I saw he knew what I meant with "ok...?" lol......