Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

three2camp
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Oct 2006, 6:34 pm

Okay, I read the proud dad's babble (YAY for you, btw) but as a counterpoint, in our house, ds has decided he shouldn't wash his hair since lice prefer a clean head. He read this somewhere he says.

We told him he needs to wash to keep the bugs from moving in and that's when he informed us that lice prefer a clean head.

Oh brother - what will be next?

I still chuckle over the "magic dryer" on the toothbrush so he must have used it and then it magically dried itself. At least he's grown out of that one!

It's such a balancing act somedays - no matter what we try it can come back to bite so we come up with Plan B or C or D or X or Y....

walk-in-the-rain
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 6:40 pm

One time my son saw a show that had "yes means no and no means yes" - he was quite young and took this literally which caused some confusion for awhile. The most interesting one though was when Spongebob licked a doorknob in one episode- it became something my son did (he was in K at the time). He really cried and said Spongebob was bad when we told him it was not something that people are supposed to do.

diseased
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 6:49 pm

whoah, magic toothbrush dryer, that's a new one on me. Creative kid, hehehe.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 7:15 pm

I remember my brother telling me that tapioca pudding was made from a poisonous plant.He said it was OK to eat because it had been processed....I wasnt taking any chances,none for me thanks.(Actually I always hated it so it was a great excuse not to have to eat something that feels like vomit going down....eeewwww)

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Oct 2006, 7:20 pm

When I was little, my brothers told me that red jello was really "The Blob," (a horror movie that was popular around that time) about this gelatinous mass that slid along, sucking people up and conveniently leaving their clothing behind. To this day, I don't care for jello. Especially the red kind. :lol:

krex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 7:40 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
When I was little, my brothers told me that red jello was really "The Blob," (a horror movie that was popular around that time) about this gelatinous mass that slid along, sucking people up and conveniently leaving their clothing behind. To this day, I don't care for jello. Especially the red kind. :lol:

I use to watch these at 2am after I had snuck out of bed(in Jr.High)....I remember it coming through the water pipes and feeling nervous every time I used the toilet after seeing that scene. :wink:

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/