Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

drgreen19
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jan 2012, 10:53 am

Hello, I was thinking, are there any other Agendered/Neutrois members on this forum? Agendered means not falling within either end of the gender-binary, Neutral, in a sense. In terms of speaking of Male/Female, Agendered people are neither and fall independently on the Gender-binary. Not Androgynous, though, as Androgyny involves the combination of Male and Female aspects in Gender orientation. Neutrois are "Transsexual Gender-neutral", as they seek Gender-nullification as part of their identity. This is often referred to as FtN, or in my case, MtN.

I almost forgot, this website has many resources for Neutrois people, one of the few websites dedicated to the subject: http://www.neutrois.com/.

jamieevren1210
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 11:15 am

Have been thinking about that for some time, but my mom would go nuts if I even dared mentioned it. Maybe not :cry:

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 11:58 am

Most of the time I'm Agendered but sometimes I'm FTM and sometimes I'm both and sometimes I'm just F. It gets confusing when I try to get people to use non-offensive pronouns about me (there is a post I made somewhere on here where I was asking why people refused to call me "it").

Bun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 1:31 pm

I'm gender disaffected, every now and then I cease to care about gender, as opposed to trying to pass one way or the other.

OTOH, not caring about how I want to present may be a sign of depression.