If you found someone to be uninteresting...

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 8:22 pm

:shrug:

Maybe this is where my disinterest in social stuff comes into play. Someone has to give me a reason to want to try and continue the conversation.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 8:34 pm

heavens no. i can barely muster the energy to keep interest in interesting people sometimes

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 9:45 pm

nick007 wrote:
dianthus wrote:
curlyfry wrote:
Would you still reply to their IM messages out of politeness. I mean how long would you continue before you just either ignored them or told them to stop cause you weren't interested.

Good question. Because I've been on the "sending" side of this one and had no idea how to interpret the replies I got. I can't tell the difference if someone is just being polite or not.

It's a good hint if the messages you get back are really short with little info & doesn't ask you any questions or things for you to talk about or comment on. That happened with most everyone I've had conversations with on dating sites after a couple messages or they just didn't respond after a couple

Yeah well what if the person just seems to be that way with people? And if they've been responding to me like that for more than a year...wouldn't they have stopped already if they were just being polite?