Church of Vegetarianism and Church of Chocolate.

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,860
Location: Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

18 Oct 2006, 6:15 pm

I'm starting two new sects of the Church of Garlic. First to join the Church of Vegetarianism gets to be its leader. I will lead the Church of Chocolate for my friend.


_________________
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.


Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,091
Location: Houston, Texas

18 Oct 2006, 6:39 pm

Would like to join the Church of Vegetarianism.

Tim


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!


One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,860
Location: Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

18 Oct 2006, 7:25 pm

Tim_Tex is now the Elite Vegetarian. Welcome to the Church, Tim!

Are you Tim the Enchanter? We could use someone who makes things spontaneously combust. That could also be used as entertainment for the one who suggested the Church of Chocolate. He's a pyromaniac.


_________________
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.


Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,091
Location: Houston, Texas

18 Oct 2006, 7:26 pm

Thanks!

Tim, the Elite Vegetarian


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!


One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,860
Location: Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

18 Oct 2006, 7:30 pm

You're welcome, but please answer the question. Are you the same Tim who makes things spontaneously combust?


_________________
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.


werbert
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 May 2006
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,069

18 Oct 2006, 9:00 pm

I'll join the Church of Chocolate but I don't want to go anywhere near the Church of Vegetarianism.

I just want to know, is Milton Hershey our messiah?


_________________
Still looking for my antidiluvian baby


One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,860
Location: Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

18 Oct 2006, 9:04 pm

werbert wrote:
I'll join the Church of Chocolate but I don't want to go anywhere near the Church of Vegetarianism.

I just want to know, is Milton Hershey our messiah?


Yes, and to join you must agree never to attack any other sect of the Church of Garlic.


_________________
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.


werbert
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 May 2006
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,069

18 Oct 2006, 9:14 pm

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
Yes, and to join you must agree never to attack any other sect of the Church of Garlic.


I still have the Mustard-Garlic peace treaty on file. As far as I know, it's still in effect.


_________________
Still looking for my antidiluvian baby


One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,860
Location: Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

18 Oct 2006, 9:15 pm

werbert wrote:
One-Winged-Angel wrote:
Yes, and to join you must agree never to attack any other sect of the Church of Garlic.


I still have the Mustard-Garlic peace treaty on file. As far as I know, it's still in effect.


It is.


_________________
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.


sigholdaccountlost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,207

19 Oct 2006, 2:06 pm

Would you like me to see if the church of routemasters are willing to draw up a peace treaty with the church of garlic and all its sects?


_________________
<a href="http://www.kia-tickers.com><img src="http://www.kia-tickers.com/bday/ticker/19901105/+0/4/1/name/r55/s37/bday.png" border="0"> </a>


One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,860
Location: Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

19 Oct 2006, 2:07 pm

sigholdaccountlost wrote:
Would you like me to see if the church of routemasters are willing to draw up a peace treaty with the church of garlic and all its sects?


Yes. And the Church of Tea. Tea is good.


_________________
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.


sigholdaccountlost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,207

19 Oct 2006, 2:09 pm

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
sigholdaccountlost wrote:
Would you like me to see if the church of routemasters are willing to draw up a peace treaty with the church of garlic and all its sects?


Yes. And the Church of Tea. Tea is good.

Right. I'll see what I can do.


_________________
<a href="http://www.kia-tickers.com><img src="http://www.kia-tickers.com/bday/ticker/19901105/+0/4/1/name/r55/s37/bday.png" border="0"> </a>


Starr
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Age: 63
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,052

19 Oct 2006, 4:48 pm

I'll join the church of chocolate and the church of garlic, but I wouldn't necessarily want them on the same plate at the same time. :D



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,897
Location: Lancashire, UK

19 Oct 2006, 4:53 pm

All we need to complete the set is Church of Pie, Church of Orange, Reformed Church for Not Getting Up and Switching the Telly Over and Church of Beans on Toast.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,107
Location: In a quiet and peaceful garden where Mick Avory-like Sweet Peas grow

19 Oct 2006, 4:56 pm

Tequila wrote:
All we need to complete the set is Church of Pie, Church of Orange, Reformed Church for Not Getting Up and Switching the Telly Over and Church of Beans on Toast.


I wouldn't mind joining the Church of Orange. :D



Starr
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Age: 63
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,052

19 Oct 2006, 5:07 pm

I think you'd be onto a loser with the Reformed Church for Not Getting Up and Switching the Telly Over, unless you confiscated all members remote controls.