A girl I used to like and am friends with should I tell her?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2012, 7:52 am

Would have worded it better if there was more room in subject.
I used to like a girl that I am friends with and still sort of do. I do not want her to be my girlfriend because I do not entirely trust her from how she acted when I liked her. She did not actually say anything. From how she has acted she still wants to be friends with me.

I do not want to be anymore than friends with her. I sometimes feel kind of uncomfortable around her because of this. Not saying because she wants to be more, its just that I think it would be easier for me to know 100% that I don't want her to be my girlfriend if I tell her that I used to like her. But obviously that could make things very awkward. Does not help that she is very pretty.

Phonic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2012, 9:07 am

I think there's a stronger chance then not that this would damage your relationship, it seems like a slim chance that she'd be understanding if she acted oddly or badly when you liked her.

I wouldn't say anything, but I'm just being practical, I'd rather preserve a friendship then be honest and possibly destroy it.

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2012, 4:23 pm

Since you currently don't like her now there is no reason to tell her that you used to. There is no good purpose that it will achieve.